part 6

Jackson's POV

We where still day dreaming with emotion at the front of the school gate before the bell rang to send us off to our joined classes.

Y/N POV
As we left to go to our classes I noticed that there was someone staring at us but when I looked to see who it was they ducted around the corner.

Jackson's POV

I couldn't help but notice that Y/N seemed a bit distracted, I wanted to know what was bothering her. "Are you ok Y/N?" I asked her concerned due to her lack of focus a moment ago.

"Yeah I'm good." She replied seeming to snap out of it and draw her attention. We walked in together and sat next to each other. It was history and I couldn't seem to keep my attention on learning instead I thought about Y/N and last night.

From now on I will promise myself that I will never let anything bad happen to Y/N, ever again.

Y/N POV

I wonder who was that strange person. Surely it wasn't James again. No definitely not, I mean it couldn't have been, could it?

Soon the bell rang again and felt bad for not talking to Jackson in history but he also seemed lost in thought, I then decided that it was best if I didn't bother him when he is day dreaming anyway.

Our next class was technology and I didn't have a clue how to do anything. But Jackson was constantly hanging over my should so that he could help me with it all. It was all so much pressure on my poor brain and only at second period to, I don't know what I would do with out Jackson.

After technology it was recess and Jackson followed me to my usual seat, we were all alone where we sat but i only needed his company. We chatted away until Jackson's phone rang. I couldn't make out what the conversation was about and I wasn't trying to either because I didn't want to eve's drop.

After the phone was hung up Jackson looked at me disappointed, he then looked at his phone and seemed to be thinking about something "That was my Mum...I have a DENTIST appointment." Jackson emfasised on dentist and seemed very nervous after he got up.

"Your not afraid of dentist are you mister invincible." I teased which seemed to cheer him up a bit but it still wasn't very affective.

He flashed a very faint smile then, proceeded to walk up to the office were his mother was waiting to pick him up, he wave at me from the office as he and his mother left.