part 18

Jackson's POV

Everything is perfect, there's no way something to fail.  "Oh baby, I did not know you had a girlfriend," I heard a familiar voice. It was Madison, what was she doing here?

Y/N POV
Who is this and why she called Jack "baby".  I looked with a serious expression.

Jackson's POV
Just do not mention that night.  Please Lord.  "It's very rude of you to come back to her," she said, and I turned pale.

Y/N POV

"What happened?"  I asked, and when I looked I saw that Jackson is white as a sheet.  "Apparently he did not tell you," she said with a smirk.  I did not understand what was happening.  "Jacks, is there something you're hiding from me?"  I asked him, but he was too busy to behave like he saw a ghost.  "Well, if he does not want to tell me, at least you told me who you are and why you're surprised with that he is back with me?"  I ordered the girl.  "I'm Madison, Michael's sister and a few months ago Jack and I were an my place, alone ."  She began to explain it ... "What do you mean?"  I asked ... "Well, you know ... We drank, we laughed .. then we slept together". I was super shocked. was he with another woman while I was fighting for my life?  I turned to him and saw the guilt in his eyes.

Jackson's POV
I fucked everything up, I had to tell her right away.  "Y/N please listen to me," I asked her, but she screamed at me "HOW CAN YOU BE OUT TO FUCK OTHER WOMEN, WHILE I LAY IN THE HOSPITAL AND FIGHT FOR MY LIFE???"

I wanted to explain everything to her, but nothing came out of my mouth.  "sorry" I was sitting in front of her and that was all I could say.  I wanted to hug her to calm down, but she pulled away.  "Don't worry, darling, I'll take good care of him," Madison said, and I think ruined Y/N and she left.  "MADISON SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yelled ar her, but she continued ... "how can you yell at me like that, especially when I carry your child" I was in shock when I turned I saw Y/N starring at us in disbelief.

Y/N POV
This sentence broke my heart. I trusted Him with my life and he cheated on me. How could he be so cruel? I broke down in tears and my vision was blurry but I could still see that he wanted to come closer to me but I just turn around and ran away from him.

Jackson's POV
She run away from me and I was so angry and Madison that I started to yell her. "How could you be so stupid? She was the love of my life and you fucked it all up. I didn't even sleep with you but thanks to you she thinks that I did!!!"