A Shadow's Light (A pokemon fanfiction)

Prologue

It was dark all around and the trees were bare of and life. An erie light crept through the branches even though no moon or stars shown in there skies.

I ran my fingers through my flame orange hair as our newest warrior, Ridge, came in front if me and knelt. His blood red hair reminded me so much of his brother, who I would reach later. And his eyes were an emerald green that could pierce through and skull, no mater how thick! His skin was pale and had lost it's honey colored hue that he had gotten from living his first two years in the mountain tribes I used to call home. But all that is behind me, for now...

I slyly grinned and stood up from the cold hard ground, circling around Ridge as he knelt in my presence, "You have grown strong, my young apprentice." I hissed.

"Thank you master. And I shall continue to grow stronger!" He said, staring at the ground.

I nodded, "Yes you shall. You are still young, and if we hadn't reached you first, your Rage Spirit would of turned you into a Light Spirit instead of a Dark Spirit!"...

...

...

'Did Ridge just flinch?'

I shook the thought from my head and continued, "You shall continue your training until your Rage Spirit is gone! You must master the Shadow Elements before your Rage Spirit relizes that you train here, so you can strike her down!"

'Ok. He definably just flinched!' What was up with Ridge? He flinches every time I talk about killing his Rage Spirit!

Then Ridge spoke, "Master. Forgive me for asking, but why do I need to kill my Rage Spirit? Couldn't I just drain her of her element?"

"Ridge, look at me." He did and I slapped him in the face!

"Idiot! It's because she could kill you first! Remember how I told you that my Rage Spirit is still alive! Have you forgotten that he killed ME?! Your Rage Spirit will do the same the moment she gets the chance! Kill her while you still have the chance!" I sighed to calm myself down and then hissed, "You are released..." Ridge was swallowed by shadows and he was gone.

I growl to myself, "What an idiot! He's been spending too much time with his Rage Spirit! And now he's Best Friends with her!" I look at the scar on my arm that had stayed on me when I had died.

I growled, "If you can't do it yourself and you want it done right, then you gotta find someone new!" Tomorrow night, I would visit Ridge's brother in his dreams for the first time.

And with an angry growl I yelled into the sky, "YOU MAY OF KILLED MY BODY, BUT I STILL LIVE ON IN THE DARKNESS OF YOUR BROTHER'S FRIEND'S SOULS! MARK MY WORD DAVID! YOU WILL PAY!"