Chapter 27

Crystal's P.O.V.

I woke up, the strong scent of Team Rocket in my nose. I lifted my head up to see that I was in Silver's room.

Last night, Silver had suggested that we stayed here for the night. I had strongly disagreed, but he dragged me in here anyhow.

I felt Silver stir next to me as he woke up.

I looked at him and smiled, "Good morning Silver. How are you feeling?" I asked softly.

He smiled, "I'm doing fine, now that you're here." He mumbled.

I smiled back at him, "That's good, because we have a long day ahead of us."

Silver sat up, "So when do you wanna leave?" He asked.

"As soon as possible." I said.

•••

I don't know what just happened, but suddenly we're in Pallet Town.

I looked at Silver, "Why are we here?" I asked.

"I thought Pat or David might know what your little dream was about."

"It wasn't a dream."

"Same diff. All we need to do is ask them." He sighed.

We found David and Pat with Red, talking about random stuff.

"Pat. David." I announced my arrival.

All three boys looked at me and Silver, "Crystal, you have training off today. And you can't have a Dark Spirit present." David said lowly.

"Speak for yourself Shadow Boy." Silver growled.

I sighed, "Silver, it was your idea to ask them, so please don't pick a fight..."

Pat suddenly became interested, "Ask about what?"

I looked at my feet, "I had some sort of vision, and Silver thought you guys might have some clues." And I told them about how I had to go on a quest, and asked if they knew where I had to go.

Pat just shrugged, "Sorry. I never got to that part of my training."

"Well I know where you have to go." David said, "And I can take you to the entrance. When are you going to leave?"

"As soon as possible." Silver said.

David grinned, "Alright. Silver, I'm gonna need to tap on to your Dark Spirit Energy if we're gonna get there quickly. Got it?"

Silver hesitantly nodded and gingerly held out his hand. I touched his palm, while David touched his finger just slightly.

•••

Once again, something happened and left me utterly confused. We were in a forest unlike one I have ever seen. In front of us, was a cave.

"This is as far as I can go. You two are on your own, but call me if you need anything."

We nodded at David and went inside the cave, but I ran into something.

"Ow!!" I exclaimed.

Silver looked back at me and facepalmed, "Sorry. I forgot. Rage Spirits can't get into the Shadow World unless a certain element." He walked up to me and picked me up, "This will sting a little bit, but it will allow you to pass through the portal."

Then I felt my body start to tremor and a sharp agony jolted through me! I clenched my teeth and gripped on to Silver's jacket as he ran forward, both of us making it inside the Shadow World.

And everything went black...!

(A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've been really busy lately, and I'm not aloud to be inside as often since the weather's nice out! But anyhow, I was wondering if anyone could make a trailer for this story. If you make one for me, send me a link {Has to have a link, like on YouTube or something} and I will dedicate the chapter that I presented it on to you! :] and I was also wondering if anyone could make me a new cover. It has to have Silver {PokéSpe} on it, and something to do with shadows. Hoping it will be more dramatic than the current cover. Anyhow, thanks for reading! :])