Chapter 9

Ok. So I'm gonna put out the first clue of who the Final Rage Spirit is in this chapter! See if you can decode it! Happy reading! And if you think you know, send me a message into my inbox. Thanks!

Crystal's P.O.V.

I wake up on a cold, wooden floor. I sit up and rub the sleep out of my eyes. I'm in a prison cell and I blink in confusion. Where am I? And why am I locked up?

Then everything comes rushing back to me!

The Mysterious Pokemon, the Forest, Team Rocket, The Shadow Triad, and... Silver...

Was he ok? Was he injured? Was he safe? Was he-

'Stop it Crystal! You'll only make it worse!' I scolded myself!

I hear footsteps and I looked up to see Archer, one of the executive commanders of Team Rocket!

I find myself growling, "What have you done with Silver?" Wow! When did I start growling? That's not like me!

Archer grinned, "Don't worry! Your friend will be fine! He is very important to the success of this mission!" And he just walked away again.

Silver's P.O.V.

I landed in front if the game corner and I was surrounded by the Shadow Triad, "Welcome, Lord Silver!" One hissed! And they 'teleported' me to somewhere inside the hideout!

When I was there, I see that I am in a room with no windows, no doors. Just me, a Gengar, and Archer.

I growl, "Where's Crystal?"

Archer grinned slyly, "She is safe for the moment, and I have an offer for you. I am very well aware that you are the son of our former leader, Giovanni."

I took a step back, In case I needed to get a head start to attack! What was Archer playing at?

Archer continued, "Well I was wondering, why do you keep fighting us when you have Rocket Blood running through your vains?"

I snorted, "Simple! I just want to put my father's crimes to rest! That's all! If it weren't the way it was, then I would leave it to the police!"

Archer nodded, "Well, what would you say if you were asked to join Team Rocket?"

My eyes nearly popped out of my head! Join Team Rocket?! Are they crazy?!

I snarled, "I would say heck no! I'm no criminal anymore! My days of going against the law as a thief are over! And there is no way that I would become a Rocket!"

Archer rolled his eyes, "I figured you would say that! That's why we needed your friend! It's obvious that you like her more than you should. So I'll make you a deal. If you join Team Rocket, then we shall set your friend free and she shall never have to go back in one of our cell's again! And if you want, we can add one more person to that!"

I snorted, "And if I don't agree?"

"Then Crystal dies!" Archer hissed!

I gasped/snarled at that, "You monster!"

But Archer wasn't finished yet, "And it won't be short and sweet! I will make it long and painful for her and I will make you watch!"

A twinge of regret made me flinch. Storm was right! Crystal IS my biggest weakness! And they were playing with my feelings, and I knew this is something that I could not run away from...

I sighed, "You've got me."

I put my hands up in surrender and Archer grinned, "Very good, Master Silver! You shall be glad you did this in the future! Now come forth and kneel before the Gengar."

I nodded and did just that, bowing my head in defeat. The Gengar put it's hand on top of my head and I instantly feel a cold, evil, dreadful ambition take me over!

The willingness to stop at nothing! The hunger for the battle! The thirst for the kill! The power of the lead!

It all rush through me in a gripping sensation! I gritted my teeth and squeezed my eyes shut, trying to over come all this! I soon see shadows and I can feel the ice in my heart return!

I am ready!

Crystal's P.O.V.

I hear the opening of my cell door and a Grunt is opening my cell as I look up from my lap.

He says on a gruff voice, "Get up! We have what we need and you're free to go."

I stand up shakily, "What about Silver?"

"Do not worry. He will be safe, and you will see him back in Johto."

I get up and walk out, keeping an eye out for the boy I fell In love with