Chapter 7

Azule's P.O.V.

(I'm giving you fare warning. This will be a REALLY long chapter! It will go through discriptions of 33 people! So bare with me!)

I walk in between my parents. Elishia is my mother, and Blue is my father. And the strange thing is that we are all Rage Spirits! Elishia is lightning, Blue is Ice, and I am Wind! And if you want to know what my sister Violet was before she died, she was the Rage Spirit of Poison.

And how, we walk through the Dream Forest to the main clearing. Everyone was waiting for us! They were all siting on their special rock. My travel group split and went to their rocks. I went to the Wind Rock and sat down.

I looked around and saw that one rock was unoccupied.

Leaf Rock.

The former Forest Rage Spirit was standing behind the rock, but the current Forest Rage Spirit was missing.

A yowl sounded and the former Rage Spirit of Light came into the center of the circle.

He spoke, "Welcome current and former Rage Spirits! I am aware that the current Rage Spirit if the Forest is not with us at the time, but we cannot hold back the meeting any longer!" He sighed, "We shall introduce ourselves first. I shall start. My name is Sunlight, and I was the former Rage Spirit of the Light!"

Then he went back to his spot and the current Light Rage Spirit came into the center. He had messy black hair and golden eyes,

"My name is Gold and I am the current Rage Spirit if Light! I am 16 years old I live in Newbark Town, Johto. And my Dark Spirit is yet to figure out that he is a Dark Spirit! I am also a Johto region Pokedex holder and I am classified as the 'Hatcher' among the Dexholders. And I have been training to master my powers since I was 8 years." He went back to his spot.

A girl with brown hair and sandy eyes came next, "My name is Rocky and I was the Rage of the Rocks!"

Next was a tall man with brown eyes and black hair, "I am the Current Rock Rage and my name is Dan. I am 37 years old and I have been training since I was ten. I live in Petelburge, Hoenn. And my Dark Spirit I have not met yet."

Next came a woman with light brown hair and aquatic blue eyes and honey hued skin,"My name was Sasha. I was the Rage Spirit of Water. I died having my two sons."

Next came my uncle, Riverstar. He had honey hued skin, light brown hair, and green eyes that were slowly turning into an aquatic blue shade, "My name is Riverstar and I am the first son of Sasha and the currents Rage Spirit of the Waters. I am 18 years old and I have been training for about a year. I live in the Tribe of Crystal Sky that lives at Mount Silver in between Johto and Kanto and I am their current leader. And as for my Dark Spirit, my Half-Sister is my Dark Spirit and... (Gulp) current leader of the Tribe of Safire Waters!" He finished with a shiver.

Next was a young girl, younger than me! She looked to be about two years if age, and she had Icy blue eyes and white hair, "My name is Frost. I was the Rage Spirit of Ice, but I died before I found that out."

Then my father was up. He had light brown hair that was spiked up, but unlike Riverstar, blue had lost the honey hue to his skin. Blue also had emerald green eyes that were slowly turning an Icy blue, "My name is Blue. I am the second son of Sasha and the Current Rage Spirit of Ice. I am 18 years old and have been training for eight years. I live in Pallet Town, but I am the Gym Leader of Viridian City. Both are in Kanto. I am also the adopted grandson of Professor Oak. I was the very first Pokedex holder to obtain a Pokedex and I am of the Kanto Holders. My specialty is Pokemon Training and I don't have a type specialty. I am also the Deputy of Team Sky. And since Riverstar and I are twins, we share a Dark Spirit."

Next was an old man with brown eyes and hair, "My name is Dusty. I was the Rage Spirit of the Earth in my younger days."

The next was a young girl with the same features if the old man, "My name is Emma. I am the current Rage Spirit of the Earth. I live in Pastoria, Sinnoh. I am ten years old and I started training last year. And my father is a former Team Galactic Commander. My Dark Spirit is dead."

Next is a black haired and eyes man, "My name was Daco. I was the Rage of the Shadows."

Next came a dark grey haired man with black eyes, "My name is David. I am 27 years old and I am the oldest brother to Pokemon league champion Red. I have been training for 18 years and my first 8 years were in the Dark World, where Shadow Lugia trained me. And I live in Pallet Town. At age 16, I accidentally went crazy into my first rage and killed my father. And my Dark Spirit, Scarlet, is dead."

Then the former Wind Rage Spirit went in and I sighed, knowing that I was next.

The one I proceed has smooth black hair and Sky blue eyes, "My name is Breeze. I was the Rage if the Wind."

I sighed and stood up and it was my turn next. I walked into the center and spoke,

"My name is Azule. I am seven years old and the only son of Blue and Elishia. I am the proceeder of Breeze. And I guess you could say that I was born as a lab rat. I was kidnaped by thugs and my genetic pattern was messed with when I was a newborn. So I was turned into some kind of super weapon. My parents found me eventually though. I am also the legend child of this generation, and I am connected to the Legendary Pokemon Jeweliona. I am also an apprentice inside of Team Sky. And my Dark Spirit is my sister, Indigo."

I sat back down and sighed. That was finally over with!

Next was the former Forest Rage Spirit. She had sandy colored hair and deep green eyes, "My name is Lily. I was the former Forest Rage Spirit. I am sorry that my proceeder could not be here tonight. She doesn't even know she is a Rage Spirit yet! I would of contacted her last night, but she is in the presence of a Dark Spirt that is not hers. Visiting her at the moment would be too dangerous. She shall be known as the Final Rage Spirit until her identity is reveled."

Next is a dirty blond man with yellow eyes, "My name is Spark. I was the Enraged Lightning!"

And now it was my mom's turn, "My name is Elishia. I am the mother to Azule and the former Poison Rage Spirit, Violet. I am 19 years old. I am a multi region multi time champion of the elite 4. I've been training since I was only two years old. I am a multi region Pokedex holder. My ability specialty is Leading, I am the trainer of many Legendary Pokemon. I am also the leader of Team Sky. My great aunt is Professor Willow. And I have many relatives in the Malonia region who are known for their power as Pokemon trainers. I am also a Guardian of the Aura and I was taught by Sensei Nightwing. I am also a Pokemon coordinator and Top Ranger."

The stuff after that really isn't important, so to make everyone's lives easier, in just gonna skip ahead.

So we talked about the prophecy and how to counter. Stuff like that.

As the sun rose, we all went back to our waking worlds.

(Ok. So maybe it wasn't as long as I thought. And I didn't put in all the descriptions. But if u really wanna find out who all the people are, I will be making a little poke extra book soon and publishing it on here. So... Please comment!)