Chapter 6

Ridge's P.O.V.

I dodge the blue electrical attack and send send out a few light beams from my hand towards my highlight blond haired opponent!

She dodges the attack and charges up for another electrical attack, her eyes glowing even redder!

But she stops at the sound of the whistle! We stop everything and look up to her Raikou, who has the whistle in it's mouth!

Raikou let the whistle fall back to the cord, and jumped down from the rock he was watching us from, "Alright you two! Time to take a break! Especially you Elishia! If you don't take a break soon you'll be hard to control!"

Elishia's eyes go back to their original electric blue color and she sits down with a thud, "Phew! Man Ridge! You're getting better and better at this! You truly HAVE become a Light Spirit!"

I shook my head and sat down as well, "Not yet Elishia. I was struggling to hold back the shadows from the attacks! I still need training!"

Elishia just sighed, "That's because your being trained in the darker arts as well Ridge! You've been spying on the Dark Forest for us for about 6 years now! You can't expect to be able to hold back here and full force there without trouble! It usually takes about ten years to perfect being a Light Spirit in general! How you managed to do it in five years I have no idea!"

I grinned, "Well, I did start training to be a Light Spirit before I even knew I was a Dark Spirit! I guess that could help!"

Raikou chuckled, "Very true Ridge! Very true!"

Crystal's P.O.V.

I watch over Silver while he sleeps. He's so cute when he's asleep! He's quiet, clean, still, and adorable. Silver isn't the one to toss and turn when he's asleep.

We had found a very nice and sturdy cave for Silver to stay in just outside of route 23. We had moved all his things here in a short amount of time, only for Silver to pass out on the floor afterwards! After that I found myself giggling a little! It was so cute!

But why can't Silver see the signs? I love him! I wish he would love me back, but he thinks of us as just friends, not as a couple...

Silver's restlessness jerks me back to present to find him with a pained look on his face!

I shake him awake, "Silver! Wake up!" He wakes up instantly, panting as he sits up suddenly!

He looks around and calms down when he see's me, "Crystal? What's wrong?"

"You were turning in your sleep! You don't usually so that!" I said in a worried voice!

Silver just lays back down again, "Well thanks for waking me." He looked away, a distracted look in his eye.

I just sighed, "So what were you dreaming about that was making you so restless?"

Silver wouldn't look at me when he talked, "I can't tell you. Sorry."

But I put my hand under his chin and forced him to look at me, "No. Tell me. I'm your best friend! I deserve to know! I just want to know so I can help!"

Silver just shook his head, "Nu-uh. I'm forbidden to speak of it! In sorry Crystal. But I can't tell you!"

I take my hand back and let out an annoyed hiss, "Fine." I noticed Silver looking at me with teasing eyes.

"What are you looking at me like that for?" I ask, trying to stay annoyed, but to no prevail!

Then I notice Silver is starting to blush a little bit, "You're cute when you're angry!"

Now I'm blushing! I swear! He just said I'm 'Cute'! By heart flutters a bit as I smile sweetly, "Why thank you Silver!"

"Now I'm going back to sleep. And don't wake me up this time!" He sighed.

Silver's P.O.V.

Yes she's cute when she's angry! But the again, she's cute ALL the time in my book! Oh, why can't I just figure out how to express how I feel? It's just driving me crazy!

Wait, did I really just think all that?... I must still be tired. I lay my head back down and go back to sleep...

I'm back at the meadow, and my sister is waiting for me. She scowls disapprovingly, "Where did you just go?" She hissed

I sighed, "My friend woke me up an was asking what I was dreaming about. It took awhile to shake her off without revealing that I was here."

Sis rolled her eyes, "Whatever. We're loosing practice time!"

I nod and get into fighting stance. Today was when she would test what I know so she would know what to help me in and what to teach me!

"And one more thing bro. Don't hold back! I don't care if I'm injured, because I'm used to it! Just don't strain your ankle TOO much, or it will take longer to recover in the waking world! And keep in mind that I may or may not attack back! You have to stay on your toes!" Sis mentions.

I nod and I charge at her, tackling her in the stomach, but though she did flinch, she didn't seem to be very effected by my attack!

Remembering not to hold back, I went in to punch her face, but she caught my fist! Then she lifted her foot and kicked me in the chest, sending me flying back!

I land and tumble into the grass until I finally stop. I shakily stand up and shake the grass off of me!

I look to sis, who is smirking, "I told you to stay on your toes Mr. Tumbleweed!" She jokes!

I just find it insulting! And I charge at her, and for some instinctive reason, I put my left hand out facing away from me! Then something surprising happens!

A dark beam of power came out from my palm and hits sis! She's thrown back into the grass and as I slid to a halt and close my hand back up, I smirk, "Now who's the tumbleweed!"

Sis stands back up and continues to grin, "Ok ok ok! I get it! Now let's take a break!"

I walk over to her and we sit in the grass. Relaxing.

Then I feel sharp claws rake across my face! I jump up and yelp in surprise and pain! I can feel my blood running down my face!

I look at sis, who's claw like nails are covered in blood, "Never let your guard down Silver! If you were more alert, you would of been able to dodge that!" She hisses.

I glare at her, but she's right! If I was more focused, I would of seen that coming!

"You should go bro! Your friend is worried about you and you're gonna have a heck of a time explaining that scratch!" Sis said. And everything went black!

"Silver! Get up, please!" Crystal shakes my shoulder and I open my eyes.

I growled, "What did I say about waking me up?"

"But you have a bloody claw mark across your face! How should I ignore that?!" Crystal digs through her bag and grabs a bunch if medical looking stuff and a hand mirror.

I tilt my head, "What do you mean 'bloody claw mark'?"

Crystal held up the mirror and I see that the wound that sis had given me had followed me into the waking world! This was quite a surprise! But I wasn't going to spill the beans now! I would just have to be more careful in the meadow!

Elishia's P.O.V.

"So tonight, all the Rage Spirits shall meet in the Dream Forest, correct?" Azule asked.

I nodded, "Yes. And the Light Spirits shall come too! We must prepare!"

Azule just sighed, "Do you really think I should come? I've only known that I am a Rage Spirit for a few months!"

I nod again, "Yes Azule. You are the Rage Spirit of the Wind! You must come! You may only be seven years old, but age doesn't count here. It's the spirit that counts! Plus, your a legend child as well! You are telepathically linked with the Legendary Pokemon, Jeweliona! You are very important in this war!"

(Comment please! I will read and might even respond! I will update soon!)