Chapter 17

Ok. I am sick and tired of waiting because this is my favorite story to write! So I am just going to use this chapter to narrow it down. And if I don't get am answer within 24 hours, in will just cancel the contest.

Enjoy!

Esha

Silver's P.O.V.

"It is time for the final rage spirt to be announced!" Celebi called out.

I took a step back. Final Rage Spirit? Wasn't that what would give the Rage Spirits a powerful weapon? Then I hear a voice in my head...

"Just act like you know nothing at the moment! Then, when then Final Rage Spirit has her guard down... Well... Amber, you know what to do." Scarlet! That was her voice! But why was she talking to Amber?

"I know what to do. We are all Dark Spirits alike... But... Silver, you might want to leave when I do my job. Unless you feel that you can kill a friend so soon into your training. Then you can stay... But I think I know which one it is... And you're not going to like it..." Amber's voice also came into my head. Telepathy maybe? Dark Spirit stuff I'm guessing...

"Amber. Are you the Dark Spirit of the Final Rage Spirit?" I mentally ask her.

She nods to me, "Yes. And I must strike her down before she can start training to destroy me." She adds in my mind, "We can speak to each other telepathically."

I sigh and decide to watch. Celebi approaches Yellow first. I can tell every one is watching. Almost every Pokedex holder from Kanto is here. And all the Dexholders from Sinnoh, Hoenn, and Johto are here. And I can tell that Red is watching her the closest.

Celebi looks into Yellow's eyes for a minute, then shakes his head, "Nope." And I hear Yellow sigh in relief. Maybe because she wasn't the violent type and didn't want to fight.

Then someone whispers in my ear, "What are you doing here Silver?"

Gold.

I turned around to look at him, "Crystal asked me to come."

Gold closed his eyes and shook his head, "Bad mistake on her part..." He mumbled.

I tilted my head, like I didn't know what Scarlet was planning, "What do you mean by that?" I hissed.

Gold looks away, "Nothing... I'll tell you later... Once you do something that will clear out a lot in the future..."

I don't get the third part, so I just sigh and go back to watching. Celebi had just said no to Platinum. That left Sapphire, Crystal, and Green. Most of me is hoping for it to be Sapphire. Because I love Crystal, and Green is my foster sister.

Celebi goes up to Sapphire and looks her in the eye like he did Platinum and Yellow. He stares into them for a moment and then a look of horror spreads into his eyes! He quickly backs away.

Sapphire tilts her head, "Something wrong?" She asks.

Celebi takes a deep breath and nods, "Yes. And I can fix this. And it is only one shadow. We have the Rage Spirits of Light and Forest here." He looks over to Gold (Is he a Rage Spirit?!), "You are not the one. But you carry something that must leave. This will hurt terribly, but it will protect you from the Dark Spirit." He then puts a hand on her forehead and something shoots though her. Sapphire screams in pain, and a dark shadow shoots out of her back. The shadows form to revel a Dark Spirit!

"We can turn into shadows and inhabit other people's bodies when we are trained well enough." Amber's voice levels the waves of questions. But still...

"That's a little creepy..." I state to her.

Amber just shrugs, "Get ready to fight Silver! There is a good chance that Skull, the Dark Spirit that just came out of the girl, just blew our cover!"

I nod and tense up, running all my fighting techniques through my head that I had learned from Storm... But it also accrued to me that the Final Rage Spirit was ether Crystal or Green!

A/N: Ok. I'm just gonna get rid of the contest right here right now. We can all guess who the Final Rage Spirit is now!

Skull sat up and growled, "You managed to drag me out if there eh? Clever..."

"That's enough!" Scarlet'a voice wasn't in my head anymore, by out for everyone to hear, "This is ridicules! All Dark Spirits, gather to me! All covers blown off!" Scarlet's ghost appeared behind me and everyone, Rage, Dark, and Normal alike, turned to face her.

And Skull, Amber, and I ran to her and faced our enemies.

Everyone's face was different. Yellow's was confused. Red was shocked. Sapphire, Ruby, and Emerald all had surprised looks. Green was stuttering.

Gold's eyes showed pure anger.

But the worst was the look of betrayal in Crystal's eyes. But something else was in her eyes. Her green eyes that used to be blue, were starting to glow. And they suddenly flashed red