Chapter 8

Crystal's P.O.V.

I walk through the forest, looking for the Pokemon I have been tracking. No one know's what it's called, and very few have ever seen it in person. I only saw the shadow of it, but it was close enough for the tracking system to activate! Now I was hot on it's trail!

Silver was right behind me, hobbling along. He had wanted to travel with me, but I told him that if he did, I would still have to work. And now, he was having trouble keeping up at my pace! If this keeps up, I'm gonna have Megaree give him a ride!

But we keep on moving forwards. That's one of the things I love about Silver. He NEVER gives up!

But back to the tracking.

We were deep into the woods now and I could tell Silver was a bit unnerved at the moment. Why, I didn't know. But we would be out if here soon.

But Silver suddenly stopped and looked around.

I stopped too, "Something wrong Silver" I asked.

"Do you feel that?"he whispered.

I walked over to him, "Feel what?"

"That presence! Someone's watching us!" He hissed!

I looked around and noticed that shadows were jumping around us! Someone was here all right!

Then the shadows jumped AT us! Three men dressed in black!

"We are the Shadow Triad! We are formerly of Team Plasma, but now we are of Team Rocket!" One of them hissed!

"We have been commanded to bring back our Prince of Darkness!" Another hissed!

A third came up behind me and tied my hands behind my back and a cloth over my mouth, "If the Prince ever wants to see you again, he shall come to the hideout in the Cellidon City Game Corner! You have 'till full moon for him to come and get you, or you will be the bait for what we search for!" He hissed into my ear. And with that, I fell unconscious as they disappeared with me!

Silver's P.O.V.

Prince of Darkness. That's what they called me! And they had Crystal!

But they wanted me to go to the hideout! What could be waiting for me there? Probably a bunch of grunts sent to dispose of me!

But what if my father was there?

My father was the leader of Team Rocket, and I haven't seen him in years! I didn't want to go up against him!

But they had Crystal!

A voice in my head said, "Don't go! She's just a girl! And she is the enemey!" I recognized the voice of my sister!

I looked around and saw her in the bushes.

"What do you mean she's 'the enemey'? She's my best friend!" I asked.

"She is a distraction in your life! Just leave her be! You can't have her and a safe world at the same time!" My sister hissed again!

"Why not?" I asked.

"You're in love with her Silver! I can tell! She is your biggest weakness! If you let her get in your way, then we will loose against the Rage Spirits and all hope will be lost!" Now my sister was mixing a hiss and a growl!

I was a little taken back! Was I really in love with Crystal?!...

Yes. I was.

I relies that now, and I can't leave her alone! I don't give a crap if this world parishes if Crystal dies first!

I growled, "If you know I love Crystal, then you know what I am going I do!" I take out a Pokeball and send out my Honchkrow! My sister tries to stop me, but I just glare at her, "No! I'm going! I shall save Crystal, and you can't stop me Storm!"

Storm looked a little taken by me calling her by her name! She didn't tell it to anyone but her kin, so it was a BIG no no to say her name in public! But I wasn't going to stop! Grabbing onto Honchkrow's leg, I fly to the hideout!

(Comment! Please give me feed back on my story so I an make it better!)