Chapter 15

Safire's P.O.V.

We land in Johto and I jump off of Troupious.

I then return him to his Pokeball, "Thanks Troupious!" i forgot that Ruby was also on Trouious's back and he has to jump off quickly!

"Could you be a bit more careful Safire? I don't wanna get trapped into that sphear!" he scowls.

Emerald and I just laugh! Ruby looked really funny when he scowled! We couldn't help it!

Ruby rolled his eyes, "Let's just go! You said we had to get to the forest by the end of the month! he have a week left!"

***

we walked through Olivine City quickly, trying to make up for lost time that was spent in the air. Of course, Emerald was running, trying to keep up with us with his stubby little legs!

We walk outside the city and a little while after, it feels like someone is watching us! Shadows are flickering off the rocks and an erie feeling seeps into the air!

Emerald shivers, "Is it just me, or is it getting a little creepy around here?"

"I've got the same thing here. Reminds me of Mnt. Pyre! Remember when Proffesor Birch sent us there?" Ruby shivered as well.

I nod, "Yep. I remember it clearly. But this can't even compare! It makes the hair on my head stand up!"

"As it should!" a voice hissed!

I loked around, "Is it just me, or did anyone else hear that voice?"

Emerald shook his head, "Just you. It's perfectly silent here!"

Ruby nodded, "Yeah. To the point where it's creepy!"

"Don't bring them into this. Only you can hear me!" the voice hissed again.

I looked around , ' Where are you?' I thought.

"I'm not going to show you just yet. But tell me, are you the Final Rage Spirit?"

"Wha-?"

"Guess I shouldn't of asked. You probably wouldn't know if you were any how. Better to be safe than sorry."

Then something hit me in the back, and I fell on my stomach! I heard Emerald gasp, and footsteps running towards me

Ruby holds me in my arms when he reaches me, "Safire! Are you ok?!" I can hear the panic in his voice!

I groan, "I'm not sure. I hurt everywhere!"

"Did you see what did this to you?" Emerald questions.

I shook my head, "No. What did you two see?"

"A dark ray of power shot into your back! And your gaze is darker!" Ruby still sounded paniced!

I just sighed, "I think I'll be fine. And I think I know why I have to go to the Ilex Forest."

And inside of my head, a new voice sounded...

There are 5 of them. 5 lovers of the forest. 5 have been sumoned. Butt only one shall be decided to be the Final Rage Spirit!