Chapter 12

Yellow s P.O.V.

I walk through the forest, next to Red... He was so close to me, yet so far! He just thought of me as a friend, when the truth was that I truly loved him! He was so Selfless and Brave and...

No. I had to stop. He was dating Misty, and I couldn't ruin that for him!

We eventually sit down and take a lunch break.

I unpack my peanut butter and jelly sandwich and eat is cleanly. While Red wolfs down his sandwich! He did it the way you would expect a little boy to do it, which was kinda cute! And I can't help but giggle!

Red notices this and I instantly stop! But he knows I did giggled and he smiles softly at me with kind, gentle eyes. Those red eyes of his are so beautiful... Sweet... Caring...

'STOP IT!' I yell at myself inwardly 'He's already taken!'

Then Red takes a deep breath, "So Yellow. Have you ever heard of a Rage Spirit?"

Gold's P.O.V.

I walk through the Dream Forest, keeping my scenes alert! This may not be the Dark Forest, but it was still plenty creepy! I see Sunlight waiting for me on the path ahead of me and we greet each other like we usually do.

He then jesters me to follow him and I do. We walk... And walk... And walk... And I'm growing impatient! Where the heck are we going?!

Then Sunlight stops finally and I stop too with a LONG sigh of relief! How long were we walking? Eight hours or something?

He kneels down to a pool and I can see an image In the reflection.

Mountains.

And lots of them!

Lots and lots of mountains!

I recognize the place as Mount Silver. Red once gave me battle training there soon after we met!

But this place was a different part of the mountain. A part I had never been too.

And there are two lines of figures, facing each other. And the thought instantly pops into my head,

The Battle Ground!

And now that I was watching closely, I could tell that the darker figures were wiping out the the light ones! And I know instantly that the darker figures are the Dark Spirits, and the other ones are us Rage Spirits!

In no time at all, the Dark Spirits had killed all of us! They gathered around and howled In victory!

And a single voice rings in my head. I recognize it as Lily,

"You must find the Green Eyed Forest Raged one! If you don't, the Darkness shall earn a deadly weapon!"

Yellow's P.O.V.

I tilt my head, "The Final Rage Spirit huh? I guess I could help look."

Red grins, "Thanks Yellow! I knew I could count on you!" He gives me a big hug and I hug him back! We stay in that embrace calmly.

But in the inside, you know what I'm saying?

'YES YES YES! This is perfect!'

"Yellow. Are you blushing?" Red's voice snaps me back and I see that he and I had let go.

I look away, stuttering, "N-No! Of course not!"

Red places his hand under my chin and forces me to look at him.

It's a moment and then, "Do you love me?"

I look away again, "You're dating Misty, Red! I can't have you!"

But to my surprise, Red shook his head, "Not anymore, no. Misty broke up with me a couple of weeks ago."

I gasp and look back to Red, "Oh Red! I'm so-"

"Don't worry about it. I think of her as more of a sister anyhow." He interrupted me. He was looking at me with loving eyes.

I am shaking now out of nervousness. I'm going to ask! I have to! He knows I love him! I have to-

My thoughts are cut short when I feel Red hold my hand! He's holding my hand! Thank Arceus! But I'm not prepared for what'a next.

He pulls me in closer and kisses me on the cheek! I feel myself grin and kiss his nose!

Red's blushing now as well, "I love you Yellow! And don't you ever forget that!"

I nuzzle up to him, "I love you too!"

(So? What do you think? YellowXRed! Comment and Fan please!)