Chapter 16

Platnium's P.O.V.

I landed and returned my Jumpluff to her Pokeball. I look back to Diamond and Pearl, who are returning their pokemon to their pokeballs after landing. I breathed in the fresh, ocean breeze.

We had landed in Newbark Town, and we quickly left. We only had a week left to get to the Ilex Forest.

...

We were in Azelia Town now, or, almost. We could see it from here, but we weren't there yet.

"I'm hungrey! When are we going to eat Platinum?" Diamond groaned.

"YOU'RE ALWAYS HUNGREY DIAMOND! SUCK IT UP!" Pearl slapped him.

I rolled my eyes. Boys were suck a pain!

"Could you two settle down? You yell too much and it will attract attention." I sighed.

"And we woudln't want that, would we?" A voice sounded.

We all looked around for who spoke but a fog surrounded us and we coudn't see anything clearly.

"Who are you? And what do you want?" I yelled.

The voice let out a low, meniacle chuckle, "I'm the shadows. I'm the dusk. I'm the darkness. I'm a warrior of the Dark Forest! And I have been sent on a mission by my leader. None of the five shall reach the Ilex Forest if we can help it!"

The fog cleared to revel a bright red haired boy (Like, Unaturally bright red! Did he dye it or something?). HE also had black eyes and pale skin. He held the presence of evil and it gave me the shivers.

He sneered, "My name's Hogle."

I couldn't help but snicker.

"Don't laugh!" he growled, "You don't have time for that." Be sent out a Vullabye and growled, "Dark Pulse!"

The dark beam hit me instently and I flew back! I sat up and groaned in pain, but I couldn't show any weaknesses!

I quickly send out my Empolion, "Empolion! Metal Claw!"

He nodded and slashed at Vullabye, knocking it back, only for it to counter attack with dig.

Wait.

Vullabye can't use Dig!!

But Empolion was hit with the move with a critical hit! As result, Empolion fainted.

I sighed, returning Empolion to his Pokeball. Next I send out my Pachirisu. I quickly ordered a spark attack and Vullabye fainted. It was returned and Hogle sent out a Spiritomb. Oh great. Spiritomb has no weakness! This battle is going to drag for a while!

Yellow's P.O.V.

I walked hand in hand with Red into the Ilex Forest. We had gotten here early, or at least it felt like it.

The sun was begining to go down and Red yawned, "Here we are. Now can we please rest? I feel like my feet are about to drop off!"

I smile sweetly, "Of course we can! Now all we have to do is find a place to sleep!"

We walk through the forest and find a  moss filled cave behind the Ilex Forest Shrine, "Perfect!" I whisper. And not a moment too soon, because Red collapses onto the floor of the cave and starts to snore.

I can't help but giggle. Red's so cute when he sleeps!

I lay down next to him and snuggle up to him. I can feel Red run his fingers through my blond hair. I wrap my arms around him and put my head against his chest. The beat of his heart is mezmorizing and lulls me to sleep...

I walk through the forest looking for Red. He wasn't here, and I could of sworn that a few moments ago, he was walking next to me. I look around me, when the scent of blood comes to my attention.

I follow the scent trail and I cry out in horror when I see what it was coming from!

Red was against a tree, a sword through his chest and rammed into the tree!

"Red!" I cried as I ran to him.

But I was knocked back by a dark shadow and I feel something slice through my throat! I let out a wail of pain as I fall onto my back. I sit up slowly and find Red gone. All signs of his murder, gone!

"Yellow! What happened to you?!" I look behind me to see Red running towards me, his body unscythed.

He picks me up in his arms and-

"Yellow! You're bleeding! Wake up!"

"Yellow! Please! Wake up! Please!" I open my eyes to see Red holding me in his arms, shaking, "Yellow! You're up! Good."

He quickly calms down and opens his backpack, taken out bandeges, "Yellow, you're bleeding. And badly. Don't move. I'll help you recover."

I look at myself to see deep cuts down my arms, legs, and I can feel dried blood on my throat.

I groan, "What happened Red?"

"You tell me! I wake up to find you bleeding badly! I thought you were dead!" He exclamed.

My eyes widened. What exacty HAD happened?

I hear movement outside and Red stops unpacking the First Aid kit and graps Pika's Pokeball while spinnig around, and I look too.

Celibi!

Platnium's P.O.V.

"Rapidash MegaHorn Attack!" I yell.

Rapidash charged at the Cacturn, raming it's horn into it. The Cacturn fainted and Hogle returned it, letting out an exasperated "Tch"

Hogle then turned to me, "You win this time girl. But if you are the Final Rage Spirit, then you will loose in the end." Hogle then took out his Vullabye, popped a Revive in it's mouth, and flew off on it.

Pearl tilted his head, "Final Rage Spirit?"

I nod, "I think that's why we are here. I can hear a voice now. 'There are 5 of them. 5 lovers of the forest. 5 have been sumoned. But only one shall be decided to be the Final Rage Spirit!' That's what it's saying."

Crystal's P.O.V.

I entered the Ilex Forest, Silver at my side, and Amber behind us (who was hissing to herself). The Forest seems to be speaking to us. The breeze whispers of darkness, and the grass shakes in the shade.

I slowly walk to the Ilex Forest Shrine.

Sapphire's P.O.V.

I can make out the glow of the Ilex Forest Shrine as I approach, and something inside of me stirs.

Something Dark.

Green's P.O.V.

I can see other people near the Ilex forest Shrine. And a voice sounded in my head...

There are 5 of them. 5 lovers of the forest. 5 have been sumoned. Butt only one shall be decided to be the Final Rage Spirit!

No One's P.O.V.

Sapphire, Yellow (Who was limping for some reason she wouldn't say), Platnium, Green, and Crystal approached the Ilex Forest Shrine, their traveling conpanions following close behind.

The 5 girls lined up, and Celibi appered, "It is time to revel who the Final Rage Spirit is!"

(When you take your guess at who it is, please send it into my inbox. Thanks! Remember the things that mark a Rage Spirit...

...

Eyes change to color assosiated with element

Short temper

Can Understand the Element

Has some kind of enemey that isout of the ordanary

...

And that's all. Please vote for who the Final Rage Spirit is! Thanks!)