Chapter 24

Amber's P.O.V.

"Amber. Boss Silver would like to see you."

I looked up from my book at the Intercom.

"I'll be there in a moment." I said.

I marked my book, got my Pokeballs and my Pokégear, then left my room. I was feeling lazy, so I teleported into the room, making Boss Silver jump when I appered.

I grinned slyly, "Suprize! You wanted to see me, and here I am!"

"Amber. Don't. EVER. Do. That. Again." Silver panted in between gasps of air.

I chuckled, "Did I scare the great Lord Silver?" I teased him. This is one of my favorite privleges of being related to Giovanni and Silver. I get to tease whoever I want inside of Team Rocket.

"Startled. Not scared. Just Startled." He sighed, looking away.

"Anyhow. You wanted to see me?" I said, trying not to laugh.

"Oh yes. It's about your Light Spirit Training."

"What about it?" I asked.

"Well, you and I are supposed to meet Ridge in the Viridian Forest at moonhigh tonight. But I won't be able to come today. Not right away that is. I have important buisness to take care of. Boss stuff. I need you to explain this to Ridge without blowing that I'm Team  Rocket's leader. He doesn't know, and I don't want him to find out unless neccisary. Understood?"

"Understood Boss." And I left his office.

***

"You're late?" Ridge scolded me.

"I know. And B- Silver won't be able to come until later. He had to take care of something."

"And what is it that he had to take care of?" He raised a red eyebrow at me.

"How should I know? I'm no snoop. I don't get into other people's buisness."

Ridge shook his head, "Fine. But I'll be having  talk with him when he does get here. And you're going to be incharge ot catching him up to speed. Now, let's begin."

Silver's P.O.V.

I walked through the trees, my Father on my left, and the Team Healer (Otter) on my right.

Last night, Otter had recieved a Prophacy. I could still hear the terror in her voice when she first told me about it...

The Darkness is drawing near. Only the enraged ones and the brighter shadows can counter. And if the enraged ones and the brighter shadows are lost, so will the world.

I wanted to talk to Gold about it. But he's still recovering from his run-in with me and the Dark Forest.

"Hey Boss? Are you ok?" Otter asked me with worried brown eyes, snapping me out of my memory.

I sighed, "I'm just nervous about being presented infront of the other Teams. And what if I mess up? Everyone will expect so much from me, since I'm the first leader of Team Rocket in Mewtwo knows how many years!"

According to Otter, all the other Team Healers had recieved the same Prophacy. So they had set something up. On the night of the Full Moon, each Team Healer would bring their Leader and their Second in Command to the Great Pine, where all the main terratories meet. They would then descuse everything, trying to figure out what it meant, and what to do about it. It had gotten everyone so shaken, that even Team Outcast was brought into this, though they were usually shunned.

We reached the Great Pine, and I climbed upon my branch. We were the first ones here, but it wasn't long before the other teams came.

The first one to appere was Team Galatic. Cyrus shakily climbed onto the branch beside mine. His face was emotionless, creeping me out a little. His second in command was a teenage girl with pinkish hair, who I believe goes by the name of Star. She looked a little jumpy. And the healer was a small, icey haired girl named Moon. Weren't those two Cyrus's daughter or something? I think so.