Chapter 29

(This chapter is dedicated to Red_Rockett because the new character, Rockett, belongs to her [Be sure to read Rockett's story "Highly Dangerous" because it is awesome!!!] happy reading! ^-^)

Rockett's P.O.V.

I followed Ridge on the way to my trial. What happened in the Trial of Shaded Loyalties, I had no idea. I wasn't told. Yet Ridge seemed tense. Something was wrong with him, but he wouldn't tell me what, no mater how many times I asked him.

My name is Rockett... well... my real name is Hailey Boomer, but I go by Rockett. You see, I'm a run away. and I'm not the typical "Away from Parents" Run away or the "Orphanage" Run away. Nope, I'm a Mental "Hospital" run away. Though the place shouldn't even be counted as a freaking Hospital! They torture us there, and for the record, the may think I'm "Highly Dangerous", "A Born Killer" and a "Psycho and a Freak" just like my Father, but I am NOT crazy!!! Just because I carry the Boomer Family Gene doesn't mean I'm dangerous or crazy! It just means I have the freaking Gene! I never asked for my family's "Legacy" to be part of me, nor did I ask to be treated like garbage! I can usually control that "Legacy" when it comes.

You see, the Boomer family has always had this sort of... Craving, I guess is what it's called. This craving is a need for destruction and to kill. Now, I can usually control my "Cravings" though once and a while I need to embrace my cravings. However, they aren't that strong inside me, and I don't exactly need to kill. Just destroy, maybe rewire some things, create a Rattata Trap Bomb occasionally, nothing to harmful.

But I learned recently that there had been a second Legacy in my Mother's side of the Family. The Dark Spirit Legacy. According to Scarlet, Dark Spirits are creatures who are meant to keep people called Rage Spirits in line. I don't know who my Rage Spirit is yet, but I am apparently a Dark Spirit.

Now the Rage Spirits have stepped out of line, and will go on a rampage soon. If we don't stop them, they'll take over the world! I can't allow that to happen, so I'll help with the fight.

We approach what is apparently called Raven's Nest. It's on Thunder Island and the largest of the 5 Valleys on the Island.

We enter and Storm, Scarlet, Skull, and Ridge sit up at the top. They close off the opening we entered in, and opened a different door. Out stalked a tall boy, about my age (16), and if I could put one word to him, I'd say Emo. Yet his eyes were glowing red and he was growling at me.

What was going on?!

Then Scarlet called to me,

"This is the Trail of Shaded Loyalties. To succeed, you must kill your enemy that is facing you!"

I looked to the guy as he stalked even closer to me.

I looked up to Scarlet, "And what if I don kill him?!" I asked her.

"Then he'll kill you."

I swallowed the phlegm rising in m throat as I looked at my enemy. He had now stopped moving towards me, but was getting into a low crouch, almost as if he was going to-

I jumped out of the way just in time as I realized what he was doing! He pounced for me, and he held out a energy claw of a greyish silver color, an I could see my reflection in it's glow.

I released a dark claw with my own hands, fully ready to defend myself against the one who was trying to take my life.

My enemy growled at me and pounced at me again, almost catching me this time. I swiped my dark claw across his face, leaving a bloody claw mark there.

He yowled in pain and rage and tackled me to the ground, swiping his claw at me, and he barely missed!

I curled up my legs and threw him off, quickly getting up and sending a dark beam of power at him, hitting him in the gut and sending him flying back.

I had to end this quickly!

Silver's P.O.V.

I watched as the girl faced the Rage Spirit of Steel, and they were evenly matched. But would she really kill him? Or would she find mercy when he was weak, and let him live?

Crystal fidgeted besides me, obviously scared for the other Rage Spirit. I put a hand on her shoulder and gave her a look that said "Calm down. It'll be alright."

She shook her head and muttered, "Silver, we can't loose Valan! He's to valuable!"

I sighed, "Don't worry. We'll get him out! But I'm gonna need your help."

Crystal nodded and her hands start to glow a yellowish green color. I let my own hands glow with my Dark Spirit energy and put them in front of me, aiming at the door. We shot power beams at the door, blasting it open, and surprising everyone else. Valan snapped out of his Rage Form and sprinted towards the door, the Dark Spirit girl sprinting after him.

I growled and lunged at her, pinning her to the ground. probably not the smartest idea though, because the other Dark Spirits saw me.

Storm growled, "Looks like the Traitor Returned! You've got some nerve showing your face!" She sprang at me and I dodged, sending a Dark Beam at her chest and sending her flying backwards.

The Dark Spirit I had attacked looked at me with confusion in her eyes, "Why are you going against us?" she asked me simply, "We are going to save the world from the Rage Spirits!"

Oh. I see. She had been tricked like I was. I better set her strait.

Then I heard Storm's Battle Cry and saw her charging towards me!

"Come with me and I'll explain once we're a safe distance away from them!" I exclaimed and she nodded.

We bolted away, Crystal and Valan close behind. Our Pursuers were getting awfully close!

•••

We suddenly appeared in a cave, and I turned around to find Ridge, "May I ask what you're doing in the Dark World Silver?"

(Sorry it's short. This is more of a Filler.. Anyhow, Rockett has appeared, and if anyone's confused, she's the Dark Spirit of Valan (The Metal Rage Spirit). For those of you who read Red_Rockett's Story "Highly Dangerous" you know what Rockett's Original story is. For those of you who haven't read her story, READ IT! It's Epicness! Anyhow, thanks for reading! I'll update soon, though I'm gonna update "Legends at Midnight" first. See ya all later!)