Chapter 13

Gold's P.O.V.

I wake up with a start, panting! It was still dark outside, and the stars shined brightly.

I sighed. I had to find The Final Rage Spirit, or all hope will be lost!

I crept downstairs and left a note on the table for my mom...

Have to go check on something. It may be a couple of days before I return.

Your son,

Gold

And then I left the house. Now where could the Final Rage Spirit be? I guess I could check the Ilex Forest, since the Final Rage Spirit was the Rage Spirit of the Forest.

Green's P.O.V.

I walk out the door. The session chills are working their way past my coat, and down to my bones! I haven't felt this cold since I lived with the Mask of Ice!

But I kept walking until. I am outside of town. I then release my Wigglytuff and fly to Johto. I had a feeling that I needed to go to the Ilex Forest.

Yellow's P.O.V.

I open my eyes and find Red's arms wrapped around me protectively. He was snoring slightly, which told me he was asleep.

I sigh and try to get him to release his grip without waking him up.

But that can't be done.

He slowly opens his eyes and smiles, "Good-morning Yellow! How did you sleep?" He lets go if me.

I sit up, "I slept well. How about you Red?"

Red yawned, "I slept fine. And I must say, you look even cuter when you sleep. You look like the sweetest thing!"

I blush, "Thank you Red." I lean down and kiss his nose. Now it's his turn to blush! His cheeks match his eyes now!

I giggle slightly, "Oh Red! Why couldn't it if been this way before?"

Red sits up and hugs me and I hug him back, "Because it doesn't matter! You're with me now, and that's what counts!"

I smile and say, "Very true Red. Now if you would let go of me, my love, then I should be going. But I did have a wonderful time with you!"

Red lets me go and tilts his head, "Where are you going?"

"Ilex Forest."

"Why there?"

"I just have a feeling I need to go there."

"Could I come with you?"

"Sure!"

Safire's P.O.V.

I'm on my Troupious's back, while Ruby sits behind me. I can feel his red, sparkling gaze on me!

I blush. Ruby and I have been going out for awhile now. And it's impossible to get him to take off that hat to show his black hair and the scar on his forehead he got from protecting me from a Salamance!

"Hey Safire. Remind me, why we are going to the Ilex Forest?" Ruby asks.

I jut shrug, "I don't know. I just have a feeling that I need to go there."

"Well, how long is it going to take?" I hear Emerald's call above me. The tiny blond boy looks bored. I roll my safire eyes. Emerald copies me and rolls his forest green eyes, "Why do we even need to go? The Ilex Forest is in Johto! We live in the Hoenn region!"

"I don't know! All I know is that I have to get to the Ilex Forest within a month! That's what l feel!" I say.

Diamond's P.O.V.

I hold on to Driftblimp and look back to Platinum and Pearl.

Platinum was riding on her new Jumpluff.

Pearl was hanging on to his Chatot.

We were flying to the Ilex Forest, for some unknown reason. But it might take a month since we are flying from the Sinnoh region and the Ilex Forest is in the Johto region.

The sun is coming up and I sigh, "My lady, why do we need to go to the Ilex Forest?"

Platinum shrugs, "I don't know. I just have a feeling I need to go! It's like the Ilex Forest is calling me!"

Scarlet's P.O.V.

As I entered the clearing, I saw the Dark Spirits I had requested to see.

I leap up on High Rock and start the meeting with a yowl, "The meeting shall start! As all of you know, the battle is drawing near!"

Battle cries sounded an I waited for them to calm down before I continued, "But the enemy is searching for the Final Rage Spirit, and that will be determined by who the Legendary Pokemon Celibi recognizes as the one! But we can not let this happen! We need to prevent them from finding the Final Rage Spirit