45. Forty Five

"I'm gonna have a blast this summer" Taehyung said will all certainty.

"How's that summer job hunt?" Yoongi muttered.

"You just love ruining people's moods huh" Hoseok asked, a soda in his hand.

"Mainly the people I like" Yoongi chuckled.

"Really? I hate my life every time I'm around you, you must be in love with me then" he taunted smirking.

On the other end of the store were Namjoon and Jin, picking out new video games. Jin wasn't really a war game fan, he was more of a Mario and LittleBigPlanet type of guy, but it was hard choosing games to share when Joon swore by Call of Duty and titles he couldn't care less about.

"Let's each pick what we like then"

"But the point is to share during the summer"

"Hmm... We're probably not the best match for this" Namjoon sighed. 

"Uncharted?"

"Sonic?"

"Deal" they finally agreed. 

A little further at the animal section was Jungkook, looking for a new leash for Taco and any new toys the dog could play with. He picked out a couple and tapped Jimin's shoulder to ask his opinion.

"I think you're a warm colors type of guy" Jimin replied as he looked at the blue and green items.

"What?"

"Oh these are not for you?" he acted surprised, making Jungkook throw one of the leashes at him. 

"Funny" he deadpanned.

"I mean, you did wear harnesses back when we met, a collar doesn't sound like a reach" he joked.

"I'm past that" Jungkook informed.

"Are you?" he repeated with raised eyebrows.

"Actually yeah, haven't worn one of those things in a while" he nodded thoughtfully, "You still have yours?" he asked.

"Maybe, in the bottom of some drawer, I don't know" Jimin shrugged, acting nonchalant.

"So which one" Jungkook said after a chuckle, shaking the leash in his hand.

"Blue, Taco is a blue kind of boy" 

Friday nights hadn't actually felt so nice all year, and Jimin only realized it now. He didn't know how much he missed this since they were all busy with their own lives, but having everyone in one room like old days brought back some of his most prized memories. 

"Guys! I've always wanted to try the whisper challenge" Hoseok announced and Taehyung beamed.

"Let's do it" he said. 

"What's that?" Jin asked, "What do you think about this one" he muttered, showing Jimin his screen. He was trying to choose a picture to post on instagram.

"Basically someone thinks of a word and whispers it to the first person who can't hear anything, and it's passed around like a chain" Namjoon explained.

"Why is it fun?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Because the last person has to guess what it was, and by the time we get there, the word will probably have mutated in between" Taehyung replied. 

"You all have your headphones? I don't" Jungkook said. 

"Got mine" Jimin answered, pulling them out of his bag. 

"Nope" Jin responded.

"Me neither, wasn't planing for this" Taehyung shrugged.

"Well we can share, but we can't all play at once, let's rotate our 4 headphones every round" Namjoon suggested.