11. Eleven

A week later, Jimin went on another date with Ryujin. It was at the movie theater, they went on a Friday night and watched an action-comedy, it was sort of weird but enjoyable. The theater was a little far so Jimin had Yoongi take them, he did have a license he just didn't have a car that's why it was his brother driving all the time.

"Wassup love birds, where are we headed?" he asked when he picked them up.

"Yoongi don't act like a dad"

"Your dad couldn't be as cool as me tho" Yoongi said nonchalantly and Jimin just smiled tightly.

"I don't wanna go back home just yet" Ryujin complained and he smirked "I know you're just in love with me but we have to part ways at some point" Jimin replied and she rolled her eyes.

"sir, it will take more than three dates to make me fall for you"

"It would take more than an eternity for me to fall for you" Yoongi said from the front and he cringed.

"Damn Yoongi who even asked you. Is there something I need to know?" he asked and Yoongi nodded "Truth is... I've been into you since I saw you, your short height, your inactive brain, so attractive" he said and Jimin kicked the back of his seat.

"How about we go for a walk downtown before we go home?" Jimin suggested and she nodded. The ride wasn't too long after he said that and Yoongi dropped them in the streets where all the stores and businesses were.

"Thanks Yoongs, see you tomorrow"

Their downtown was really not bad, it was very nice and pretty, it wasn't even Christmas and there were fairy lights all around the trees and the poles, it was quite beautiful.

They walked around for a while,  talking about school and some of their friends until Jimin thought he wanted to know a certain information and asked "How did you meet everyone?Yoongi, Jeon, Lisa, you know"

"Well Tae's family and mine have known each other for a while, and so I met Jungkook first, then I met his college friends when he graduated, and Lisa a little later into their freshman year" she explained and Jimin nodded.

"Man I just don't understand that guy... Jeon" he started, trying to figure out how she felt about him. He does know that she was still hung up on her crush because of the jealousy she briefly showed that night at the beach, but it might have been because her crush lasted for a long time.

"I'm sure you're thinking, he's so weird and introverted, that he's just a dumbass in that big body or something, that's generally what my friends said when they saw him... Jungkook, he doesn't even try to give a good impression" he shook her head fondly and he knit his eyebrows.

"Not to offend you or anything but, how come you say that when you didn't really spend a lot of time with him?"

"I actually did... I met him with the group maybe 4 or 5 times, we didn't interact a lot back then I just thought he was a very interesting guy"

"How so?"

"He's just... That mysterious guy chilling in the back when everyone is talking, just observing... I don't know how to explain it but the way he's so collected and distant is his biggest charm" she explained "That was before I started talking to him"

"Oh outside the group you mean?"

"Yeah. Let's not beat around the bush I know you were told about my fat crush on him, everyone in that group knew about it, they just didn't know what happened behind the scenes"

Jimin was starting to get a little more curious. What could have happened exactly.

"I was first to text him, we talked on snapchat most of the time... He was very nice and engaged in the conversation" she said with a shrug of her shoulder.