25. Twenty Five

Song lyrics later in the chapter. Listen to it for reference if you don't know it already 

---

"What do we do though, we can't carry him all the way back to the house" Namjoon said and Jungkook started to gently move away from the younger.

"Should we wake him up?" Hobi asked and Yoongi shook his head "He won't wake up right now anyway" he replied.

"Maybe we can piggy back in turns if we get tired" Namjoon suggested and they agreed. During the first half of their way back to the party house, it was Namjoon who carried him, then it was Jungkook's turn since they were both the most physically apt to do it.

Arriving to their cars, Jungkook put the boy in his passenger seat and closed the door, discussing the logistics with the others.

"Are you gonna take him home?" Tae asked and he shook his head.

"His mom is probably asleep and I'm not letting myself into his house like that, it's weird" he said and crossed his arms "Can you two host him?" he asked Yoongi and Namjoon but they shook their heads.

"We have guests. Can you believe mom gave them both our rooms? Now we have to sleep in the living room" Yoongi complained and Jin gasped "No way"

"Yeah mom was like oh, your rooms are big and we don't have a guest room" Namjoon added.

"Anyway. Hobi? Jin?" Jungkook asked and they apologized as well.

"I would take him to my place but my parents and Tae's generally have an after party at my house" he said thoughtfully.

When there's an after party and Tae isn't home, he has to stay at Jungkook's house until it's over before his parents take him home with them. They never trusted him with the house keys because they think either he's gonna lose them or he's gonna get the house robbed somehow.

"Well I guess I'll take him to my place anyway we don't have a choice, hopefully he won't be too mad that our parents saw him passed out" he chuckled and bid the others goodbye before driving away with Tae in the backseat.

When he arrived in front of his house, he prepared his keys and got Taehyung to help him as he carried the younger in his arms, they got in and found the house submerged in darkness "Are they asleep already?" he said and walked into his room to put the boy down on his bed.

"I don't think they're here Kook" Taehyung said and he looked back at him.

"What" he asked, trying to open his parents bedroom quietly, he was surprised to see Tae was right.

"Yeah I just checked my phone and mom texted me saying they are at mine" he replied and Jungkook hummed.

"Not gonna lie to you, I don't feel like moving Jimin anywhere right now I'm tired as fuck. I'll just drive you home" he said and did exactly that.

He drove Tae to his place and came back, finding Jimin exactly how he put him and decided to fix his awkward position a little. He removed his shoes and put him under the covers, he can't deny though that sleeping with a leather jacket and harness looks very uncomfortable.

Should I or should I not?

He decided he would try to remove the jacket at least and snaked an arm around the sleeping boy. He held his shoulders and slid the jacket off them, then tried to take the sleeves off but it was so messy that Jimin would groan and open his eyes slightly before closing them again.

When the jacket was off, Jungkook panted as if he ran a marathon. He changed into his own indoor clothes, shut the curtains, and left to brush his teeth before coming back into the room and sitting at the foot of his bed, with a duvet on his legs as he played video games. He wasn't gonna sleep until morning anyway.