12. Twelve

It's been a week. Jimin was running around the house with a big plastic plate he had painted silver, red and blue. His mom was behind the kitchen island, holding what looked like an earpiece as she spoke.

"The forces of Hydra are closing in from the East, we are outnumbered! Abort mission!" she said and he chuckled, collapsing on his knees as he laughed, before she sent a grape flying to his head.

"The video would have been perfect if you didn't laugh!" she scolded and he continued, paying it no mind "Sorry agent Carter, that line was just funny" he said and took a deep breath, putting his plastic shield on the table and resting on the couch.

"A good Captain America he said" she rolled her eyes and joined him on the couch. Together, they watched the footage they recorded for their Halloween memories, laughing since the first minute when Carter forgot to put down a banana in her hand as she talked very seriously about the plan they were supposedly going to execute in the plot.

"So discrediting" he cackled and she joined, shaking her head at her silliness and opening the first button of her blazer "If your father was here, he would've been Captain America and you would be the old version of him... When he was still skinny and weak" she said and he gasped.

"No! If he was here he'd definitely be Nick Fury" he corrected her and she clicked her tongue "Mine would be funny but yours is real cool" she admitted and he nodded.

"Bet"

The night was spent watching Halloween movies, as they ate candy without feeling bad about it. "Look here" Jimin suddenly said and took a selfie when she did.

"don't eat too much candy you will have nightmares" she said when Jimin reached for another candy bar on the table, especially the one she had an eye on.

"I'm not five mom"

"It was worth a shot" she shrugged.

"Let's share" he said and split the bar in half.

His mom loved junk food, she was definitely the type to eat out everyday if not for Jimin, and money issues of course. She really enjoyed eating burgers most of all, candy was also one of her favorites.

"Mom we gotta stop eating this trash..." he said halfheartedly, as he reached for some more m&ms.

"I know... We will, not tonight though" she said and picked up a gummy bear.

"Brush you teeth very well!" she shouted from her bathroom when they were going to sleep.

"You too!" he replied.

The next morning, Jimin was laying in bed for a while after he woke up. His stomach was tight and hurting slightly because of all of candy they ate and he cursed himself for it.

"Fuck, no more candy, ever"

He turned on his side and picked up his phone, turning his Wi-Fi on and immediately receiving many notifications. He scrolled through them and reply to some texts before going through people's stories.

It was that time of the year when 3 types of girls appeared. Either they wore sexy things under the excuse of as costume, or actually tried to be scary with very well done makeup, or else put on dumb costumes with their friends and Jimin thinks he enjoys looking at those better.

It was just fun really, he generally thinks everyone wearing an actual costume looked ridiculous, some were just funnier than others. Well, unless it was a very well done costume like his mom's Agent Carter, but definitely not his Captain America.

What do you guys think... Poison Ivy or Black Widow? I have outfits for both

Lisa said in her story and he chose Black Widow in the poll. He thinks that type of look will suit her better since her hair was already short and kind of a reddish brown color.