23. Twenty Three

"A leather jacket! I love it, it's exactly the color I wanted too" Jimin exclaimed, seeing his gift from his mother.

"I remember you mentioned it once when we were watching that music video" she said and he nodded.

The jacket was dark red, with writings on the back and sleeves, he got up to try it on right away on top of his black long sleeved shirt.

"Look at you, so cool!"

"Thanks ma" he said and kissed her cheek. He jogged to his room and got the very nice golden paper bag, handing it to her and sitting by her side to watch her reaction carefully.

She raised her eyebrows at the shiny packaging and hummed "Let's see what little Jimini got for me" she muttered, the smile on her face remaining as she discovered the fancy box inside. She looked at her son suspiciously and carefully opened it, finding yet another packaging, but this time a red velvet one that she right way recognized as a jewelry box.

She gasped "What did you do" she said, bracing herself to pull the upper part up "Oh my god Jimin" she whispered, looking at all the crystals and the fine accessories on her lap.

With a hand on her mouth, she touched the jewels and gasped yet again "Did you rob a bank Jimin this must have cost so much money!" she said and he shook his head.

"I did not rob a bank, no" he chuckled.

"But Jimin this must've used up all your job money" she said, her hand starting to tremble as she picked up the necklace in her hand.

"Dad used to do it, I figured it was my turn" he smiled and she pulled him in her arms.

"I fucking love you baby" she declared and he laughed.

"I know you do"

"I don't know what I would do without you"

"Well you wouldn't own this magnificent jewelry"

"Oh my god it will look so good on me, I already know" she said and chuckled.

"I hope you'll wear it at new year's, I didn't go broke for you to leave it in the dresser" he said and she scoffed.

"I could wear it everyday, that's how much I love it" she replied, making him burst out laughing.

"Imagine you wearing that to take out the trash" he asserted.

"Take out trash with style, you know what I'm saying?" she stated.

Jimin went to his room after that pleasing Christmas morning, he plopped on his bed, a smile on his face thinking about the happiness in his mom's eyes seeing his gift. It was worth it, he thought.

Speaking of worth it, that cologne also was very much so.

He organized all the gifts he bought his friends on his desk so that he doesn't forget any when he goes to meet up in Joon's place that day. He sat back down and opened his snapchat, going to memories and playing the video of Jungkook singing.

"What are you doing pumpkin"

He chuckled at the other's clearly uncomfortable expression.

"Damn the guy can sing for real"

"The baller, the singer, the man!"

"Maybe I was a little too excited that night" he chuckled at himself, looking at how he pulled Jungkook in by hooking an arm around his neck. He noticed how close the taller's head was to his. Jungkook had a smile on his lips when he turned to him as Jimin looked at the camera.