7. Seven

It was Saturday and the boys said they wanted to meet at Yoongi's house before taking off, so that the high-schoolers can split up and ride with the elders.

"This should do" jimin said, looking at himself in the mirror. He was originally gonna go for a simple white T-shirt and shorts but then Yoongi reminded him that it'll get a little cooler when the sun sets.

Suga
Jin and Hobi want to have like a photoshoot
Dress nice if you wanna take pictures too

Jimin ended up going for black jeans, a black T-shirt and a denim jacket. He suddenly got a snap and thought Yoongi forgot to say something, but it was actually in the group.

Hobi
Guys I'm ready but I gotta do something before leaving
You can go ahead
I'll catch up

RM
Yeah okay
Well Jin's car is at the repair shop for the weekend
So we don't really gotta meet up at my place

Jin
Since the four of us are together
We can just go in Joon's car

Hobi
What about Jk and Jimin

Suga
Kook's not here yet
So he can pick up Jimin I just sent him the address

Chim
Yall really leaving me with Jeon...

Jeon009
??

Hobi
I'm lowkey worried for Jimin lol
Can't Yoongi go with him instead

Suga
I don't wanna die

Chim
What do you mean??

RM
Don't worry Jimin it's an old inside joke

Jimin decided he should probably just let it go and get ready to spend almost an hour with the upperclassman alone in a car, it wasn't like they had to talk to each other. He sat on his couch and waited. 

Jeon009
I'm here
Silver Mustang

"Of course he drives a sports car" Jimin sighed and picked up his keys before leaving through the door "Bye mom" he last said.

Jimin looked around and tried to find the car in the text, and barely saw the end of it around the corner. As he got closer, Jungkook's silhouette against the car door started appearing, with his arms going up to his lips then down to his side regularly.

"Hey. Thanks for picking me up" Jimin said, catching his attention as he suddenly turned to him. He blew out the smoke left in his lungs before killing his cigarette and applying some sort of lotion on his hands for the smell. "No problem" he simply said and opened his car door to get inside.

Jungkook was dressed like he was going to rob some place, a black T-shirt, black cargo pants, black leather boots, and a black bucket hat. They were going to the beach, was it so wrong to wear bright clothes?

"Easy on the colorful outfits Jeon, you're hurting me eyes" Jimin said sarcastically and he looked over at him "Wait 'til you see my jacket, you'll never guess the color" he replied and Jimin chuckled, shaking his head.

Jimin sat next to him and put his phone between his legs, he also thought it was rather hot at that time still and removed his denim jacket and put it on his lap. "You can put it in the back" Jungkook quickly informed and he nodded. He turned and gasped slightly when he saw Tako peacefully sleeping on the back seats.

"You did bring him!" he whispered with a big smile.

Jungkook started the engine and drove off from the neighbourhood, the car was filled with silence for a while as they continued getting further from the town.