14. Fourteen

"But do you or do you not?"

"Yeah sure I do"

"Nobody looks at a fuzzy fabric and doesn't touch it" Taehyung said.

"Do you ever buy a watermelon and not slap it?" Taehyung asked again, going down another topic just like that and everyone chuckled at his cuteness. He consumed a little too much alcohol, Jimin thought.

They were now standing in some other area since the sofa was long taken as they were playing beer pong. Jimin was leaning on a counter for support, he would loose balance if he was to stand on his own.

"Yoongi's being a fool with that girl over there" Namjoon said and Hoseok chuckled "I know right? Wasn't she into girls?" he asked curiously "Maybe bi, but I only saw her with girls lately" he added and shook his head. Suddenly they watched her grab Yoongi's hand and drag him out of the house.

"No way" Jimin deadpanned and Jin whistled.

"Damn Joon, your brother got game! When will you ever.." he said impressed.

"Yo I get my brother's great and all, but can y'all stop comparing us" Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Offended?" Tae asked and weakly pushed Namjoon aside.

"I'm great too okay? In other things Yoongi might not be good at, you know"

"Okay for one, this big baby has to go home" Hoseok said, pulling Tae up.

"No I don't wanna" Tae whined and they laughed at him "You were the best Harley tonight mate" a guy said and he smiled brightly "Thanks" he replied. Hoseok had successfully hooked an arm under the younger and was now walking him outside. Jimin tagged along until they reached Hoseok's car.

"I'll take him and be right back" he announced and nodded "Bye Tae" the youngest whined again, trying to free himself from the seatbelt, getting pushed back into the car quickly.

"You gotta rest TaeTae, I'll see you tomorrow" Jimin smiled and waved. Hoseok started the car and Jimin looked at it leave before starting to return back inside.

"My baby cousin was enjoying himself huh?" he heard a very familiar deep voice say and continued walking, not bothered to look at the taller boy.

"He had a little too much punch I think" he chuckled, and walked up the stairs of the porch, scrunching his nose at the strong cigarette smell "Jeon, you stink. Did you smoke the entire box?" he said and the taller immediately pulled out a piece of gum, offering him some "I'm good" Jimin declined.

"Sensitive nose?"

"Not you smelling like a whole chimney"

"Alright I get it damn"

"You always have perfume and hand cream on you?"

"Sample size yeah"

"Girly"

"Clean"

The boys joined their old and new friends again, continued about the shots and casual drinks. Namjoon was very buzzed by that time, him and Jin were dancing offbeat to latino music that wasn't even playing, but they were having the time of their lives.

Jimin had downed two more shots and could probably not walk in a straight line unless he went very slow. He was talking to some college guys, and suddenly a girl joined hugging one of them by the side, she was his girlfriend. The other guys scattered away after a few minutes and he was only left with the couple.

"I really like your outfit" the girl said and he nodded, pointing at her very awkward looking poison ivy costume, trying to compliment it but he was just too drunk to lie "You... I mean... Thanks" he simply replied and she poked her boyfriend slightly.