26. Twenty Six

Chim 2 days ago
Jeoooooooon

Chim 2 days ago
Where you beeeeeeeeeen

Chim Just now
I have something to tell you it's urgent

Jimin sighed and locked his phone. He looked at himself in the mirror and ran a hand through his freshly dyed hair. He took a picture and sent it in the chat, hoping Jungkook would've answered by then, but he didn't.

He looked back at his reflection inspecting his body. He pulled his sweatshirt up to see his torso and noticed how faded his muscle lines were.

Right away, he dropped to the floor, doing some quick abs workout and deciding he will start exercising everyday when he wakes up.

He suddenly heard a notification from his phone and quickly clicked it, but it was just the boys talking on the group. He doesn't know why he absolutely wants to chat with Jungkook to be honest. Maybe he missed him because they haven't been in contact for quite a bit, while they used to talk frequently before.

He got a second notification and lazily dragged his eyes to it. The name he saw however made his stomach tickle again, an odd feeling of excitement he's had to deal with a few times now.

Jeon009
👍

He was a bit disappointed, he somehow expected more.

Chim
That's all I get??
I thought I heard something about nicknames and whatnot.

He did not get a response, not then, not later, making his shoulders slump.

---

Jimin had just woken up, it was a regular Saturday and the weather was still not great. It had rained a bit during the night and the sky was cloudy, hopefully they'll get a few sunny days soon. At this point it was playing on his mood too.

He grabbed his phone and slid down the notification bar, checking his social media and noticing something that made his eyebrows arch. Jeon texted him. 

Jimin recently came into terms that he indeed does feel some sort of admiration for the older. He appreciates his personality and enjoys spending time with him. It's probably because he hangs out with him way more than the other college students. Well, used to hang out, at least.

Jeon009 11:53pm
Are you home?

All of a sudden, the smile on his face dropped and his eyebrows knit. Why would Jungkook send him a text like that so late at night, was he in town? This was different. Jungkook was specifically asking for him and he hates himself for sleeping early. He quickly propped himself on his elbow and shot a reply.

Chim
Hey sorry I fell asleep
I'm home yes
Jungkook?

Just as he expected, there were no more replies during that day. He did his morning workout as he had promised himself, maybe by the time he gets to see Jungkook he'll have something to brag about. He did his homework as well and spend the day in because of the ugly weather.

Jeon009 10:43pm
I'll pull up in 10 okay?

This time Jimin had his notifications on maximum volume, he was biting his lips nervously when he read the message and got up from the couch to change from his pajamas.

Chim
Okay

"Where are you going?" his mom asked when she saw him dressed in black jeans, a big sweater, and combat boots.

"It's Jeon, he's been having some issues" he replied briefly and she hummed.

"Don't stay out long" she said and returned to her room.