15. Fifteen

There were only a few minutes left to his place when Jungkook decided to turn on the music to get rid of the awkward silence created by Jimin's sudden shyness about the discussion.

Boy I'm tryna meet your mama, on a Sunday,
Then make a lotta love, on a Monday.

The song said, and Jungkook chuckled. Looks like it wasn't that great a topic switch. He saw from the corner of his eyes Jimin bopping his head and following the beat.

"You listen to this type of music?"

"Ew Jeon. Small talk? Really?" Jimin said, not bothering to turn.

"Look at me when I'm talking, pumpkin. Maybe I'm trying to get to know you but you're not making it easy" Jungkook said, making sure to quote Jimin's sentences.

"Honestly, come back when I'm sober. I just tend to be annoying when I'm not" Jimin smiled, and pulled his leg up, this time not really caring about the car. Jungkook was looking straight ahead, occasionally checking if anybody was driving towards them and making a turn. The elder was now a lot nicer and way more fun to hang with than before, it was quite easy to talk to him and Jimin calls that: quality character development.

"I'll take the risk. So, you do?"

"I do like pop"

"Who's your current favorite?"

"Harry Styles"

"Bet, there's that nice song... Sugar high~" He sang and Jimin scoffed "Close enough" he giggled. They were pulling over at Jungkook's place, it was a top apartment in a three story building.

"We're here, get the fuck out of my car. If you weren't drunk I would've had you clean where you put your dirty shoe" Jungkook said, pulling out his phone and charger from the cup holder and house keys from his pocket.

"I'll clean it tomorrow no worries, it's not even dirty"

"Hard to check when you say that in this darkness"

"Let's just get in, it's cold as fuck" Jimin said, feeling the chill of the fall night in his bones.

"Damn you're right" the taller said and quickly went up the stairs. He unlocked the door and invited the younger in, immediately starting to remove his harness and all. The metal parts had gotten quite cold and his shirt wasn't thick enough to hold it off.

"Wait, let me try it" Jimin said and shuffled over to him, snatching the item and wrapping it around himself.  It was a little too large for him so Jungkook helped adjust it "You should hit the gym sometimes man, you don't wanna be looking so weak your entire life" he said and Jimin totally agreed "I will, I guess just not right now" Jimin doesn't have money to pay for a good gym, neither does he have time to make a regular schedule for it.

"I'll go change in my room... I'll bring you something to wear too"

"Thanks"

A few minutes later, Jungkook came back in his long-sleeved shirt and sweat pants, he also fetched Jimin a set to change into, before going to wipe off that dried fake blood from his skin. He arrived right when Jimin had taken off his white contact lenses and watched him throw it in the trash.

"Why did you do that, if you'd asked I could've brought you one of Lisa's cases"

"She wears lenses?"

"Yeah, except not for fashion. She doesn't like how glasses look on her" Jungkook explained and he hummed.

"It's okay, I have one other lens left, I'm sure I'm not gonna use it ever again anyway. It feels so good not to be half blind anymore" Jimin said in relief.