Before we start...

This is my AU and I'm adding a country. They will Phil's oldest sister and will be married to Russia. And Poland is her child. Please no hate. If you know the Dream SMP,you'll know who the country is...

Name: L'manburg

Gender: Female(don't ask)

Nicknames: Willow,L'man,L.B,etc.

Parents: KKK(Father) Perla(Mother)

Siblings: Del Pilar, Martial law, and Philippines

Relationships:
Russia - Husband
Germany - Cousin
ASEAN - Father
Poland - Child
Other Countries - Friends

What she looks like: Baby blue hair. Red on right eye,Yellow on left eye. Blue at the top of the flag,white at the middle with 3 red x's,red at the bottom. Wears an eye patch.

Personality: Sweet, Kind, Caring, And very nice. L'manburg puts others before her self. But sometimes a little too much. Just like Germany,she is an workaholic. But,she still takes breaks. But if you meet her bad side. Oh,your dead. She will be Stronger, Braver, A sycophant, Maniac,etc. A lot of things when a loved one is hurt. Even if she was invaded. She will still forgive them. Does not tell the reason why,tho. Always welcome others in her country.

Pick up line: "Forget the mistake,and learn the Lesson"

Country tag line: Your Always Welcomed in L'manburg

Yeah.......This is going to be shit. Please no hate this is really old. And I just found this today. I wrote this in an old note book. I don't even know why I wrote this. And I update every Saturday. If I don't update, I'm probably doing school work or working. And I though that minors can't have jobs. But I got one. Hehe.

Anyways. I hope you enjoy the story. Tell me if there's something you don't like.

Take care...
Remember to eat/drink food and water.
Hope your mental health is ok.
And I will leave an quote to make you fell loved.

"I think life,is something you should enjoy"....-Quackity

♡~♤~♡~♤~♡~♤~♡~♤~♡~♤~♡

Word Count - 333

-Purple