Progule

??? - They died in a painful,yet peaceful way...

??? - Mhmm,I see...

A tall figure looked at two people who have died. One had yellow skin,and a white circle in the middle. She wore a pink flowy dress down to the bottom of her feet, and wearing a sampaguita flower crown. While the other has red skin and three K' s on his face. He wore a white blouse,black pants and a red scarf on his neck.

??? - How did they die?

??? - Being killed by Spanish Empire. And died by fighting Spanish Empire,sir.

??? - Mhmm. Take them to the Teleporter...

??? - Ummm,sir? Which one?

??? - The one that brings you back to life.

??? - But,sir! I am not allowed to do that!

??? - Did I say you? I said take them to the teleporter. NOW!

??? - B-but,why give them a second chance?

??? - Because look at their life statues.

The smaller angle looked at the two's life statuses to see a 50/50. The smaller angle was shock. No one. I mean no one has ever had a 50/50 life statues. The smaller angle then bring the two people to the teleporter a long with the taller angle.

??? - Umm,sir? What are their names? And do they have any children,by any chance?

??? - Perla and Katipunan or KKK. Parents of L'manburg, Del Pilar, Martial Law, and Philippines. Send them to where their children live close to.

??? - R-right away.

They watch as the two parents fade away. Mean while,they didn't know they also broth others that they were checking fading away too. The two angles turn around to check other people to see nothing.

??? - XD,Where are they?!

XD - I-i don't know?

??? - Great,Lets hope L'manburg can handle them. You better keep an eye one them. If she can't handle them anymore go help her. You know some of them have a bad record.

XD - Y-yes,sir.

??? - Good. Now go help your brother from that prison.

XD - R-right a-away.

"Kati,Where are we?"

"Oh,shit."

~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~

"Be Happy if You can,If not It Will come Around"......-Wilbur Soot

Word Count - 356

-Purple