Chapter 26||History

KKK/Katipuan's POV

Some one entered and room and it was......

ASEAN......

Third Person POV

The Organization looked around the room making sure no one was following him. When he stoped looking around he made a circle around his hands. His eyes glowed bright yellow and a another secret room appired. He went inside the room knowing two countries were following him. Once he got inside the room it was filled with things was will make you vomite.

The two countries looked around shock. Seeing heads,weapons,and unknown chemicals around them.

ASEAN - You probably think I was the one who did this. But no. It was the kids. They have more potential in them,mhm?

KKK - Wha-? Why are there heads?!

ASEAN - Don't worry. These aren't human heads. These are the skulls of the creatures in L'manburg.

F.Thai - But,why take the heads?

ASEAN - After the American boomed her not only her people looked different. The country did too. Many different kinds of creatures were created. The people in L'manburg' s country didn't know what to do with the creatures. So L'manburg experimented on them. Eventually made a solution. Now,the real question is. Why are the both of you here?

The two countries frozen when they were questioned by this. Afraid they might get a punishment.

KKK - W-well,we wanted to find out how our kids get so different.

ASEAN - That's easy to answer. It's because of their colonizers.

F.Thai - I'm sorry. Whaaaaa?

ASEAN - Their colonizers changed them. They learned how to fight and stand up for them selves. Cause of that. They changed.

KKK - I see. But how many times was my daughter colonized?

ASEAN - About that. She was colonized so many time that we lost track. She was the last one from all of us to get independence.

KKK didn't know how to react. Knowing his daughter was colonized means she was tortured.

ASEAN -  But Wilbur and her fought hard. I'm surprised he's still alive.

F.Thai - Can someone please tell me how is he alive when he was born in the 13th century?!

ASEAN was hesitating if he should tell them. Or not. He looked at the two In front of him and gave them a look that said 'don't tell anyone'.

ASEAN - If I tell you,Promise me not to tell anyone. L'manburg would kill me if anyone found out.

The two looked at each other and nodded. They look to the Association and nodded at him. ASEAN looked unsure for a moment until he went to a book shelf and took a book. He went back to the two countries and showed them a page if Wilbur as a child and with two different people. The date was 1326. Which the two looked shock.

ASEAN - You,see. Wilbur is actually a God. The god of ghost. His mother was a ghost hybrid and his father was the god of ghost. The both of them fell in love and had Wilbur. But his parents were murdered by France. And he became the new god of ghost. Along as people know him he will live.