Chapter 24||Drama

L'manburg's POV

After i said Welcome I lead the people. Or countries. Outside. The others were there taking or at there phones. Present countries. They just smiled at the new old ones. Last countries. They all went wide eye when they saw the new old ones.

Russia - Alright,introductions later. Let's go to the festival!

L'manburgian Kingdom's POV

Festival? Why does he looks like Russian Empire? Is he some what related to him?

A.H - I wish I couldn't read minds.

KKK - You got me there. I wished I couldn't see the future.

A.H - And why didn't you told me?

KKK - I only found out today.

Russia - Introductions AND talking later.

Third Person POV

As the countries took separated busses they have finally arrive at the festival the Brazilian country talked about. It was located near a beach and amusement park. Some of the stalls were on top of other stalls. Those stalls only people that have wing or can fly. Get one of the things there. The old countries looked around in awe. Except for Austria-Hungry and Third Reich. They have already seen this went they were a ghost.

F.Thai - Remarkable!

Philip - Well,welcome to the festival of Manila! This festival only happens once a year,so your lucky you get to see one of these.

KOF - Well,I pity you.

Lman - Uh,why do you pity my brother?

KOF - To whoever colonized him,Ofcouse. By the looks of it it looks like his still being colonized. No wonder you look like a poor person. Not to mention your looks. Ugh.

Malay - I'm sorry. But,he's a independent country. All of us are! Well,not all of us. And don't talk to Philip like that!

KOF - Exactly! And Why?! He looks like he came out of a dumpster.

Singa - *sigh* Only the past countries. The new countries you see here are all independent. And if you say one more bad thing about him i will-

KOF - Well,I-

Lman - Will you shut up?!

Russia - Were only here to enjoy the festival while your here talking shit about my brother-in-law.

KOF - No manners,no respect,no fashion. What is wrong with you kids.

Germ - What is wrong with you?! We haven't even do anything wrong to you and your already insulting us!

KOF - Let me guess. Another German in the German head line. Look at your self. A disgrace. Just like your pitty little family. You are talking to someone who is stronger than. Someone might just beat you up with a rock. Ha! Even I can beat you with my fist!

German froze when he heard those words. He doesn't like it when you talk shit about his family or him or any of his friends! That the one thing that angers the German more than paperwork. And he just cross the line. Germany went closer and closer to the Kingdom until he is one feet away from him.