Chapter 27||Time to go back

L'manburg's POV

Indo - Aw,man! Do we really have to go back?

Indo said as he was begging for ASEAN to let us stay a little bit longer. I mean. Yeah it's really fun here. But we still have work to do.

ASEAN - Yes,Indo. We all still have work.😒

Philip - Come on,Indo. Cheer up! Ate and the others already won the game. The next one is probably in L'manburg's country.😊

Indos eyes light up when he hears the next game was in my country. The manager did say it was in my country next.

Japan.E - What's happening?😕

Singa - Were going back to our home. The one you all suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Singa said as he was packing some extra stuff. Someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around and saw A.H and Third. They looked at me with 'that' face.

A.H - Are done packing,L'manburg?

Lman - Uh,yeah? Why?

Third - We need to talk to you.

Third said with an serious voice and face. Shit. That thing is probably acting up again. It explains why AE and Prussia isn't here. I nodded at them and followed them for us to talking in privet.

Russia's POV

I saw L'manburg,Third,and A.H going somewhere. Probably just a normal talk right?

Germ - Pssst! Russland!

I looked at Germany for whatever reason he call me.

Russia - What?

Germ - Did you heard 'it' last night?

Russia - What 'it' are we talking about?

Germ - You know. 'That' thing that keeps bothering us?

My eyes widen in shock. It's awake already? It's too early to be awake. That spell was to strong.

Russia - Your lying. That spell was strong enough to seal that thing away.

Germ - I know. But. I felt it. Everybody did.

Now that's prof. I mean. I did fell a vibration while I was sleeping. But that could have just been a coincidence. But the sign. Not to mention the mark is burning and glowing.

Russia - Alright,you got me. What's  the plan?

Germ - I'll tell you later. Right now act normal.

USSR's POV

I saw Nazi's and my son talking. This place is getting me more suspicions even more. And where is AE and Prussia.

F.Italy - Where's AE and Prussia?

Brunei - Their in the kitchen.

Suspicions. I went to the kitchen and saw the both of them there. And I went back again. My father saw me and how i was acting and come near me.