Chapter 17||The Beach

Austria-Hungry's POV

Once the kids went put to get the supplies I got ready and took the keys for the van Russia gave me. I got inside but I feel like I forgot something. Once i realized what It was i went back inside again.

A.H - Alright. Everyone your coming with me to the beach. So get ready.

Spanish.E - And if we don't.

A.H - I said get ready,didnt I? *dark aura surrounds him*

After i said that everyone dash to get ready. Once everyone was ready I made them follow me to the van. Everyone took a seat while i was at the driver's seat. It was a quite ride and I got a little bored so i turned on the radio. At first it was the Trio's Song they made which my brother ask who were the artist. I told him who they were and he was shock and amazed at the same time along with Perla. I wore I saw Third smile. But,Soviet. He's a different story. The next thing that came from the radio made he have to hold my laughter.

Radio - Right now we found a audio of L'manburg,Russia,and Germany as kids. But what you will hear will shock you.

Russian.E - Bet 20 it's gonna be their first words.

German.E - Bet 50 they found a spider and freaked out.

Radio - Russia: That's it! Get out of my house! Get out!

Lman: No-

Russia - *hit*

Lman - Dude-kill it-

Russia - *hit*

Lman - Kill it. Like acually kill it.

Russia - *hits spider*

Germ - Its not dead.

Lman - No- what?

Russia - Huh- Wah?!

Lman - Huh?!

Russia - It gave birth! *looks at spider*

Russia - It gave birth! It gave birth! It gave birth!

Germ - WHAT?!

Lman - *takes Germany and ran away*

Russia - It gave birth! Aaaaahhhhhhh! *starts running*

Russia - It gave birth. It gave birth. It gave birth.

Lman - Not in my house.

Russia - Wait,wait,wait! I got that on video. *shows camera*

Lman - Ahahaha!

Russia -  Wait- we gotta go back.

Radio - I guess you can call that comedy. Am I right? Up next we have L'manburg's President' s song 'Your new boyfriend'.

Wilbur's song then started playing in the radio and I looked over everyone with the mirror. Some were laughing a lot and some were holding their laughter.

A second chance?||ON HOLDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara