Chapter 29||Training

Germany's POV

Location: UN Building
Date: August 19,2022
Time: 8:42 AM

After the meeting I went to my office with my Father and Grandfather following me. We passed through the Asian,United Nations,Africa,and finally Europe.

Third - Sooo,this is your office?

Germ - Yeah,not much. But hey! At lease I didn't get more paperwork today!

Yeah I didn't get any,not even at lease one piece of paper on my desks that's from EU. Not gonna lie,it's very strange of chin to not give me paperwork today. But I have some from ASEAN for some reason. I'm not even selected at the Asian Department.

I sat down on my desk and did the paperwork ASEAN gave me. Father was using the phone I gave him and GE was reading a book from one of my shelves I have.

- TIME SKIP -

Location: Cafeteria
Date: August 19,2022
Time: 12:34 PM

Germany's POV

Third - Well,that took longer than expected.

Said my father as he was given food by the lunch lady. She smiled at him and nodded. Father did the same. The three of us went to my usual seat which is next to L'manburg and Russia.

Lman - Hey,Germs. How's it going in your department?

Germ - Surprisingly,EU didn't even gave me any papers.

Russia - Well,that's a surprised.

Germ - Yeah. ASEAN did gave me some,but it wasn't that much.

The three if us continues to eat our lunch. My father and grandfather sat in a different table with other. At lease their getting along right?

Russia - Hey,after work I need you two at my office.

Lman - But,why?

Russia - The Thing Wilbur gave me had an explanation. Just go to my office after work alright?

Me and L'manburg just shrugged our shoulders and continued to eat our food. After we finished it we went to the fields.

German.E - I though your gonna work?

Germany - Yeah,that only half a day. Half of the countries that work here,works at the fields in the morning. And the other half and work in the afternoon.

Lman - It helps us to get more stronger and protect our selves.

KOL - But why they make this?

Russia - Well,a few years ago when we didn't have this yet,a female and male country were walking home. Both of them got kidnap,raped,and then died. That's when the Orginiazations decided to have this.

We all continued talking until we heard a loud whistle blow off. Everyone turned their heads to the one who blowed the whistle relived to be NATO.

NATO - Alright,everybody,listen up! We have a lot to work today and I want everyone of you to be able to protect your nation! Any questions?

A country raised their hand and it was Nepal.

NATO - Yes,Nepal?

Nepal - Will the old nations be training with us?

NATO - No,they will only observe you all in the fields.

NATO then told the countries who have wings to line up by height.

NATO - You all that I have lined up have wings,correct? I want to see how much you have improve these past few mouths of flying.

Winged countries - Sir,yes Sir!

Someone then came running to the lines countries. The person was FBI who was late.

FBI - *pant* Sorry *pant* im *pant* late.

Third Person POV

Location: UN Training Fields
Date: August 19,2022
Time: 1:46 PM

NATO looked at the panting organization and sighed clearly disappointed at the organization.

NATO - Yet me guess. Another date with UN?

FBI - *blushing* W-what? No- can we just do this?

FBI said to NATO. NATO smirk and some countries snickered but went back to their original positions. The two organization looked at the countries who have wings.

NATO - Today,we'll all see how fast you all can fly.

NATO then lead the winged countries to a place where they can fly safe and properly. The countries who did not have wings were left behind to watch the countries fly. The old nations observed on what the countries will be doing for today.

NATO - I will have a device to monitor on how fast you all can go. When FBI blow the whistle,you all can go fly,understand?

The countries nodded. FBI took a whistle,While NATO put five fingers in the air.

5......

L'manburg looked at Germany.

4.......

Germany looked at L'manburg.

3.....

Lman: Good luck...

2.......

Germ - Same for you...

1......

Everyone got ready....

0......

*Whistle*

Everybody flew fast......

💖💜💙💖💜💙💖💜💙💖💜💙

"Trouble knocked at the door,but,hearing laughter,hurried away.........-Benjamin Franklin"

Sorry for the short chapter. It late and I have school tomorrow. Bye my little spirits.

Word Count - 797

-Ghost