Chapter 8||The Philippines and clothes shopping

Philiphines' POV

We arrived at my central,Manila. And Japan Empire was surprised on how my country has turned out. And even Spanish Empire. Once i came out of the plane My three islands,along with my central. Came up to me with big hugs.

Philip - Woah,you all have grown big! How was it while i was gone?

Mindanao - We missed you to pa! And we've been doing fine.

Manila - Yep! And there has been a lot of people being cured by the virus.

Lman - That's good.

Luzon - Tita L'manburg!

Lman - Aye,Luzon! Visayas! Mindanao! And Manila! Kamusta na ang mga pamangkin ko?

Visayas - Ok,Lang mi tita. Sila Del ug Martial naa na to silay crush,ba.

Russia - Are you sure?

Mindanao - Yes! We saw the pictures!

ASEAN - Well this is a warm opening.

Luzon - Kamusta,Lolo.

ASEAN - Hello to you too.

Perla - Anak,you didn't tell me you also had kids?

Oh,shit. I forgot about them. They are defenetly going to freak out. Especially Manila and Visayas.

I looked back to my kids and they were confuse on who said that. Once they found who it was their eyes went wide.

Manila - Tay,sabi mo na patay na ang mga magulang mo?

Visayas - P-pati,din si Spanish Empire.

Germ - Ve forgot about them.

Mindanao - Uh,what's happening?

Malay - Well,the past counties came back to life and we brought them with us.

Luzon - Why?!

Thai - Cause we couldn't trust them in the house.

Lman - Well,Maphilvietindo. All of us are going to the house were staying. You four will watch the old countries,alright?

Viet - You can count on us!

Russia - Alright. Be back before midnight.

Indo - Will do!

The others soon left which leaves Me,Vietnam,Indo,Malay,Manila,Mindanao,Luzon,Visayas,and the old countries.

Malay - Well,what now?

Manila - How about we stay away long was possible from J.E Okay,bye!

The islands - Were with him!

The four of them dashed like sonic. They are still terrified. I was thinking on what to do. I mean there's a lot to do here. But,I wanted to make Mom and Dad impressed.

German.E - What's with them?

Indo - Japan Empire and Spanish Empire Colonized them.

Russian.E - Why?

Malay - Alright! No more remembering of past! Let's do something else!

Viet - I know! Let's get some street foods! You already know the Philippines is cheap!

Philip - I know we're the best one are at! Let's go!

KKK - Where are we going?

Malay - To eat out! And we'll get your clothes!