Chapter 1||The meeting

TW: Crussing

L'manburg's POV

Phil - Ate! Kuya Martial is going to bite Vietnam!

I sign when I heard my youngest sibling said that. Martial always have a habit of biting new people. And today he and Del were going to meet the ASEAN family. Along with others.

L'man - Martial,wag mo kagatin si Vietnam,kundi mag luhod ka sa asin!

Mex - Is that your punishment to your hermanitos when they do something wrong,Hermana?

L'man - Yes,Mex. It is,sometimes they get the slipper or belt.

Right now I am currently in the kitchen with Mexico. Me and Mex have this strong connection. He thinks that i am his sister. Not that i mind tho. I think it's alright. I am a sisterly figure to everyone.

Cause,ever since my parents died I have been taking the roll of the parent. Before when my sibling were very little I never get a break on work. And I still do. And some country's already notice and force me to have a break. Which is not that bad. I get to eat avocados from Mexico.

But for some reason,me Russia and Germs have been having visions again. You see,when I meet Germs and Russia,We weren't that normal. Some nights after we meet we keep having dreams that we call a 'vision'. This vision allows us to see a little bit of the future. Like one time,when we saw a vision of Germs dad shot himself. And it took us awhile to understand. And its a good we do now,cause this time the vision was about my parents coming back to life,along with other past countrys. Which scares me abit. Cause my invaders will also come. I'm not afraid of them invading me again. I'm afraid when I see them.

While I was zoning out i didn't even notice that I was already cutting my fingers,until Mex told me.

Mex - Uhhhh,Hermana? Your cutting your fingers again.

L'man - Huh? Oh. Oh,shit.

Mex - Are you alright? You have been zoning out a lot more than yousuall. Did you have a vision?

L'man - Yes,Mex. I'm alright,really. And yes,I had a vision.

Mex - Care to tell?

L'man - It's best if I don't say it now. Cause,we were going to tell it at the meeting.

Mex - Alright,and I'm done with the avocados.

L'man - Give me...

- TIME SKIP -

Philippines's POV

Ate, Russia, and Germany are acting very strange. I mean,they probably had a Vision. They did say they were going to tell us in the meeting. But they haven't said a word yet.

UN - Now that that's settled,L'manburg, Russia, Germany,don't you three have something to say?

The three of them went silence. Was the vision that bad? How bad could it be? Germany then stood up and said:

Germ - Yes,we do. But,we think it will shock everyone in this room.

EU - How bad could it be? Come one tell us?

L'man - We think the past country's will come back.

As like Germany said everyone in the room was shocked. All of our mouths were at the bottom of the floor. Wait. If ate said every past countrys. Does that mean also our parents?!

Ame - Are you serious? Every single one! Even Reich?!

Russia - Yes,you big fat pig capitalist. Even Reich.

France - But,what if he will attack?!

L'man - Don't worry,France. The vision was good. He will not attack. And instead we saw him making flower crowns for some reason?

UK - Flower Crowns?

Poland - W-wait,Mom. If you said every single one. Does that mean R-reichtangle?

L'man - *sign* I'm afraid so. Yes,he will also come. But,he's not worst as Nevada.

Just when ate said that Nevada came in the room with an axe. This made ate scream and run around the room with Nevada following behind her. And Indo was trying to get rid of Nevada. I guess thats where Poland got his fear of Reichtangle.

After a while I finally got the courage to ask about my parents.

Phil - Kuya Russia,if every past country will come back? Does that induces my parents?

Russia - Yes,comrade. Even your parents.

When kuya Russia said that my eyes widen in shock. I finally get to see them again! And I guess that also mean S.E and J.E. Meh,I'm not afraid of them anymore. Besides,I have my sister.

L'man - GET THAT MOTHER FUCKER AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!

Indo - I'M TRYING!!!!

Nevada - L'manburg~

L'man - *high pitch scream* AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Germ - We should help her*Holding a gun*

Russia - We should *Holding a GIANT axe*

- TIME SKIP -

Germany's POV

After we got Nevada out we sent him back. How does that man knows where she is all the time!

Anyways,I don't know if i should be prepared. It's the old country's I'm taking were about. And my father doesn't have a good reputation with others. Don't get me wrong. Even tho he is a psychopath,I still love him. He is my father after all.

That makes me wonder. Maybe I get to meet my ancestors. The books always say they were cool.

Germ - Wow,my ancestors were so cool,while I'm just here working my ass up.

L'man - Says the one,who survived a purge.

Russia - And says the one who,whop China's ass.

The Three - *laughing*

Third Person POV

While the three were laughing they didn't even notice the figures who just woke up.

Philiphines was walking in the woods near the ASEAN house,when he saw the figures. When he got closer his eyes widen in shock.

??? - Kati,Where are we?

Philip - Oh,shit

~◇~♧~◇~♧~◇~♧~◇~♧~◇~♧~

"Why sad? Happy!"......-Dream

Word Count - 951

-Purple