Chapter 16||Getting Supplies

Russia's POV

Russia - Ok,so? Is this all it?

Germ - Ja,and Mexico have already contacted them so you don't have to worry about the cake.

South - You know you guys could have made the cake your selves,right?

North - Dumdass. Their already buying the supplies and decorating. You think they have time to make the fucking cake?

Estonia - North,calm down.

North - Whatever.

All of us. Well. Not all of us. Has already made a plan and Kidapawan and Midsayap are already coming here tomorrow. I don't even know where did Austria-Hungry get the dance floor but it's best to not question it. Don't know if they have all the stuff in the list but if they don't we'll order online.

Germ - So,what are we getting first?

I handed Germany the list and he was shock on what was on it.

Germ - Are you sure we could afford this? It's very expensive.

Russia - Remember the no limit credit card L'manburg gave us in our birthday? We'll use that.

Germ - Ok.

(A/N: Here's what on the list)

1. Balloons
2. Banner
3. L'manburg's flag
4. Dance floor
5. Food
6. Drinks
7. Fireworks
8. Speakers
9. DJ
10. Music
Etc.

Mex - Wait. Who will watch the old countries?

A.H - I will. I'm going to the beach with them while you all get the supplies.

Estonia - Sounds good! Let's go!

(A/N: I decided to make Estonia a girl)

My daughter then dragged me outside along with the others. The seven of us then went to the garage and took a car. I took the drivers seat,Germany took the seat next to me,Mexico at the back of me,Poland Next to him,While my three other children were at the very back. North and South fighting again and Estonia being the responsible big sister she is trying to calm them down.

I drove to where we were going to get the supplies and stoped at a parking lot. We all went out and enjoying the fresh air. North then suddenly shouted 'FINALLY!'.

Russia - Ok. Germany,Mexico,you guys get the food and drinks. Poland,Esti,you two will be getting the Music related stuff. North,South,You'll be getting the flag,banner,and balloons. I'll be dealing with the dance floor. Everyone got it?

Germany - Ja.

North - Why do I always get to be stuck with him?!

Russia - You need to get along.

Estonia - He does have a point.

Everyone went to their separate ways and I went to mine. Austria-Hungry said the dance floor was just around the corner. Ah,there it is.

Russia - Hey,I'm looking for a dance floor. For Austria-Hungry?

Worker - Oh,you must be the one! Well,I'm Guava! Nice to meet you!