Chapter 23||Welcome

Prussia's POV

Black. That was all i can see. Black. But not for long. I saw a bright light came to me. After that i don't know what happened next.

I started to wake up a little. Wait. Wake up? Aren't I dead? I woke up and saw myself In a diffrent room. Some other countries were there to. Serbia,Kingdom of France,Austrian Empire,and the other one I couldn't tell much since their face is covered by their hair. But I saw another country. She was doing something on a small flat black box? I don't know what it is. An saw me awake and I flinch. She noticed this and gave me a smile.

??? - I see your awake.

Prussia - Who are you?!

Lman - I'm L'manburg. And your Prussia,correct?

Prussia - Y-yes. Your correct at that.

Lman - Good. Anyways,I'm going straight to the point. So basicly you died and randomly came back to life.

Prussia - W-what?

Lman - Just deal with it. Wear these and wake up the others. Oh,and tell them to wear those clothes too. I'm going to get some people for you all.

I nodded at her. The clothing she gave me is unnatural. The pants have rips on it. Have this been used? No. She is giving me kindness. I should be grateful. I went over to a door where I should be changing at. I wore the unusual clothing and it's not that bad. I mean. It still makes me question it but oh,well.

I went back to the room where i woke up from and saw the one of the countries that were unconscious with me. I didnt know who he is since I never seen him in my life. He looks exactly like L'manburg but instead of three x he had three K's.

??? - U-um. Where am I?

Prussia - I don't know eather. But someone told me to wake you all up and change into these clothing.

??? - O- oh,I see. Well then. May I know your name?

Prussia - Its Prussia. What about yours?

??? - I'm the Kingdom of L'manburg or L'manburgian Kingdom.

Prussia - Huh? Are you somewhat related to L'manburg?

KOL(Kingdom of Lmanburg) - I do not know what are your talking about,sir.

Prussia - Mhmm. Alright. Go to that room and change into these clothes. I'll wake up the others.

He nodded at me and went to the room I pointed to. I wanted to wake all if them up at the same time so I took a whistle from my former clothes and blew it loud as i can. And everyone woke up.

Serbia - Really?! I was talking a very good nap!

KOF(Kingdom of France) - He's got a good point there.

AE - Prussia,where are we?

Prussia - No questions. Change first.

KOF - Well i-