Chapter 12||Morning with the trio

L'manburg's POV

After i woke up i went to the kitchen. Good thing I don't have to make a lot of breakfast for everybody since the others and ASEAN said that they will be back in a week just before the big game. So it will be just Me, Ruski,Germs,Mex,A.H,and the other old countries.

I just finish putting the last pancake when my nieces came down first. Probably sure Germany didn't slept again. I mean. He's not the only one. I didn't even slept.

Alikin - Guten Tag,Tita Willow.

L'man - Good morning to you too,Alikin.

Metilinio - Vhat's for breakfasz?

L'man - Just some pancakes. Filipino style since my Filipino side is showing this week.

Gerlin - Did you make our' s extra special?

I playfully rolled my eyes when she said that. When she meant extra special I'll put raspberries,blueberries,chocolate chips,honey,and a plump of whip cream. They always want their pancakes like this. I used to give this to Poland when he was still a kid. And I guess Poland gave some of his to those three little demons.

L'man - Here you go.

Alikin - Danke!

Gerlin - Aunt Willow,will couisen Poland come here?

L'man - Yeah,he'll come here later.

Perla - So i get to meet my grandchild?

I looked over to the voice who said that. I guess she's really excited.

Lman - Yep! He's coming here later this morning.

Perla - Eeeeekkkkk! Can't wait!

L'man - You have to wait,nay. Here have some pancakes.

Perla - Is this one of the new foods here?

Germ - Ja. But,Canadian pancakes are always better.

Russia - You got that right.

L'man - Morning,idiots.

Russia & Germ - Morning,stupid.

German.E - The fuck?

Spanish.E - Why did you call eachother stupid and idiot?

A.H - That's how they great each other every morning. They've been doing it since L'manburg came out of isolation.

KKK - You were isolated?

Lman - Yeah. Prophecies said i have to be Isolated for half a million decades.

Third - Geez.

L'man - Besides. I got over it years ago.

Russia - Yeah. Sureeeeeeeee.

Germ - You still call America a 'God damn capitalist pig'.

Soviet - Haha.

Lman - He deserved it. And he knows it's a nickname for him. It's not any worst than Britain.

KKK - What did he do to my daughter?

Germ - He forced her to wear dress everyday. And after he left her,L'manburg hasn't wore'n a dress or skit in years.