Chapter 3||The Dinner

YW:Crussing,Mention of past

L'manburg's POV

Me and Mexico finished dinner when we heard a loud scream. I guess Ruski's sibling are home. I can hear them shouting 'What the fuck?!' Or 'How the fuck are you alive?!'.

Mex - Was that Russia's siblings?

L'man - Yep,come one. Let's prepare the table.

When me and Mex went to the table we saw Austria-Hungry and German Empire. I remember something the books say that A.H and G.E liked each other. And I was right. They were already leaning to each other for a kiss. I 'magicly' got my camera while Mex was holding a laugh. This would be good black-mail.

J.E - If your going to make-out go get a room.

The two instantly back away. And me and Mexico burst out of laughing. And the two were redder that Soviet's face.

Mex - HAHAHAHAHAH! You should have seen your faces! hahahahaha!

L'man - I got that on camera! I'm so going to show the others this.

A.H - No your not!

Just before we know it A.H was chasing me around the house while i still had the camera. He didn't even notice I passed it to Russia when we passed them.

Russia's POV

After Sunflower and Mexico went to the kitchen the rice gang then left. And for the others? I don't know. So it was just me,Germany,and the old countries.

I was getting bored. And didn't know what to do and I started to have a convo with Germs.

Russia - Weren't we suppose to post a new cover?

Germ - Meh,it can wait. Besides,I still have paperwork.

Russia - Your cause of death is definitely going to be:"Overworked myself to much".

Germ - Haha. Very funny. I'm not cool as my ancestors,anyways.

Right when he said that I smack him in the back of his head. This guy never learns.

Germs - OW! What was that for?!

Russia - Stop saying your not cooler than your ancestors. You literally survived a fucking purge. And whooped China's ass up. And not to mention survived the 'incident' when we were kids.

Germ - Fine,you win.

Perla - Pasenya lang. Pero,ano yang purge?

Russia - Well. Nangyari and Purge dahil yung amerikano na yun ay nakagawa ng mistake. Tapos yun malapit na matay si Germany.

S.E - Since when can your kid speak filipino language.

Soviet - I didn't even know he can.

Germ - Nasanay na kami. Dahil sige usap si Willow ng tagalog,tinuruan na lang namin ang aming sarili.

Third - You too?

Me and Germs talk. And the talk became an argument. After a while my sibling finally came back.

Bela - Were bac-HOLY MOTHER OF RUSSIA! I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD?!

Ukrie - HOW?!

Kaz - WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!