Chapter 33||You knew,didn't you....?

Third Reich's POV

Everyone's freaking out now. I mean who wouldn't? But,Britain keeps on glancing at me. Don't know why.

Russia - Calm down. It isn't even that serious.

China - 'isn't even that serious'?! South and North that we've known for all our lives are your kids?! Not to mention Estonia and Poland?! Estonia is literally your brother! And how did Poland become your child?!

Russia - Look,I'll explain it to you later. Right now were in a serious situation.

Yep. I clearly don't know what to do. But,Britian keeps on glancing at me. I was confuse and afraid why. It's like he knows some thing about me,decided to keep it hidden. eventually I had enough and went up to him without anyone noticing.

Third - Alright,buddy. Why the Fuck are you glancing at me.

Britian - *scoff* Like I would ever look at someone like you.

Third - You were literally looking at me every ten seconds! It's freaking me out alright.

Britian - Your an immature country. I'm just watching you to make sure you don't start a world war III.

Really? He's lying. His face is avoiding me. And eyes closed. I know he's not telling the truth.

Third - Really? You think i would do that again? I know your lying. Just tell me the truth,and all this will be gone.

Britian - I told you. I have nothing to tell you.

Third - Just tell it already. And you said I was the one acting immature.

Britian - At lease I wasn't the one who got controlled by their leader!!!

Britian shout and made everyone look at him. He covered his mouth and went wide eye. I just stared at him shock. How did he know? I never shared information to him. But he knew. How? Did he knew from the beginning. Many though went in my head. I didn't know what was going on now. I forgot what Russia was talking about. My pupils turned pink and my wing rise up a little. I turned to Britian and said.

Third - You knew,didn't you.....?

Britian - I- well-

Third - You knew from the beginning he was controlling me didn't you?

Britian - .........yes,yes I did.

Third - But,why only say now? You could have stoped him from the beginning. WHY?!

Britian - Cause I couldn't either if I wanted to! My leader wouldn't believe me. Either way,if he did believe me he would just confront him and he would do even more torture to you!

He knew from the very beginning. He was standing head. I couldn't say anything now. I knew he felt guilty. He tried to stop it,but couldn't. I'm not mad at him. I'm just shocked and upset he knew.

Britian - I-i tried to stop it. But I couldn't and-

Third - Woah,calm down. Forget what I said earlier,alright? This is the real me now. And it's alright.

I mean. Yeah. This is the real me. I'm glad I'm back actually. When I got back to life I didn't wanted to. But now,I think this won't be so bad after all. But we do still need to get rid of that thing.

UN - Well,I guess I'll call this meeting an end. But,it's too dangerous for us to go back to our perspective homes. I suggest we all should stay here. I will be arranging another meeting tomorrow,have a nice rest,countries.

After that UN left. Others went to find room or something. At lease ASEAN brought some extra clothes for this. I went to the room and sat there looking at the sky. I wish I had my sketchbook right now. Looking at the sky just makes me calm. It's a habit I did in the past after all. I remember my Fathers would tell me stories about my grandfather,Holy Roman Empire. They said when someone dies,they become a new star. And those stars are our family or friends looking over us. I wondered if I became a star when I died. I felt a present behind me and instantly knew who it was.But

USSR - You were being controlled by your leader?

Third - *sigh* Yep. It's not like I had a choice. It was either me or the kids.

USSR - So,you started a war,made uncountable enimes,and commited suicide. Just to keep those kids and your promise safe?

Third - The suicide was wrong tho,but,yeah. I did those things.

USSR - Did you regret betraying me?

Third - Yes,very much. He made me do it.

USSR - How did you really die?

Third - I kinda died a few weeks after you died. Just a random dude just shot me and I died.

USSR - Do you still love me?

I blushed deep red from that statement. I mean,i did fell in love with him,so yes? I don't wanna answer. He saw how red I was and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

USSR - I'll take that as a yes.

Third - Ja,ja,whatever. You should really apologies to Russia tho. You did hurt him and his sibling before.

USSR - I know,I just don't know what to say.

Third - I'll help you.

USSR - Thanks.....

I gave him a smile and we continued talking to random stuff. It was a perfect night. The moon shining a bright white color,the sky in a shade of black and blue. The future really did change a lot.

USSR - Were you also forced to be friends with J.E and F.T?

Third - Yes,but the three of us had something in common. Which was being forced by our leaders.

USSR - Did you have any other friends before besides me?

Third - Ja,I used to be friends with France and Sweden. But I think they forgot about the three of us being friends. I heard Sweden talked about making a game that was inspired by L'manburg's country once before. Heh,good days.

USSR - Wow. I thought you actually hated me. But I just not,heh. Was G.E also controlled my his leader?

Third - Vater? Well,yeah.

USSR - I'm glad Germany's leader was a kind person. Being controlled by your leader is passed down or something?

Third - Don't know?

⚀⚁⚂⚁⚀⚁⚂⚁⚀⚁⚂⚁

"When I was seventeen my father said ' you can do anything with your life. You just have to be willing to work hard for it'. That's when I decided when I die. I want to be remembered for the life I loved. Not for the money i make...........- Avicii"

Word Count - 1091

-Ghost