Chapter 11||The newest members of the German family

(P.S i dont know how does soccer works. So,corect me if i am wrong)

Germany's POV

L'man - Brazil! Get the ball!

Brazil quickly ran to the ball and scored a point. Me and the team were practicing for the up coming match. The others? I don't know. So,it was a good thing Brazil was on our side. He knows more than us.

Argentina - Nice one,Braz!

Brazil - Gracias!

L'man - The other team doesn't have a chance on us now!

Germ - Vith Brazil on our side,no one can beat us.

Brazil - I don't know why are you guys so happy of me being here?

Kazakhstan - Well,not only you're good. You're also going to be a part of the family!

Brazil - Family?

Mex - Sì! We all treat each other here like family. I need to go now. I have to get a very specific game for tonight.

L'man - Oh. Germs,Kaz! We need to go home. She probably going to be there too,now!

Kaz - Oh,bye guys! See you tomorrow!

Germ - See,ya!

The three of us then left. We were only walking. I don't know why? But the house is far from here and were walking? But,then again. I do need to workout more.

Lman - I can't wait to see their reactions.

Kaz - Who?

L'man - Germany's dad and grandpops,dUh.

Germ - Uh,why?

L'man - Cause,they are going to meet her/him and them. That's why I can't wait.

Kaz - Yeah,I get that.

Germ - Can we just go faster? I need to get a beer.

We walked a little more faster and eventually got home. Everyone was already here at some point. Some are probably dealing with left over paper work,In the kitchen,or just at the living room.

Kaz - Were back!

Mal - Nice to see you again kid.

Kaz - Hey!

Germ - Anyways. Where's ASEAN?

Brunei - Probaly at his office. Doing paper work. And I should also be doing that.

A.H - Welcome back.

L'man - Thanks. Also we have guess. And they're probaly arriving in-

Before my couisen finish her sentence the door bell rang. Indonesia then got up and answered the door. When he did he screamed. But it was a happy one so I don't have to worry.

Indo - Guess who's here?!??!!?

Bela - Who?

???? - Calm down,Indonesia. I here and with my kids.

There she/he is. The love of my life with my three beautiful children.

Russia - Hey,Y/N. If you're going to make out with Germs over here,you guys better keep the noise down.