chapter twelve

This feeling...
   I've felt it once, but why now? Why does my mind sabotage me...
   My mind is a mess, no one understands it not even myself... but now suddenly I feel like I do, I can't show it tho... not now at least...
   I'm so close, I can't lose everything now...

    The unit ran to the hall where they found Unit.1 and Adam waiting for them "ah yes, Unit.5 late as always!" Noah provoked, Alex, clutched his fists at the boy's words "please Noah be respectful, now Unit.5 I'm not going to even ask what you all were doing" Adam said "may you please explain why were we summoned because I will not stay here to be bullied by a lower  ranked" code 001 stated, "yes, you all were brought here because you all will be doing a three day long last-minute mission together!" Adam announced happily, the units glared at each other in disappointment before nodding "your mission will be situated in Ireland, the plane will be ready in three hours so any questions before getting ready?" Adam explained "Ireland?! That's an eight-hour trip!" one of the girls of Unit.1 protested "and what are we even going to do in Ireland?! It's one of the most boring places in the world!" Eva agreed with the girl from the other unit "you all are going to be intervening in three illegal trades in the same building that is situated in Dublin" Adam said still smiling "now go pack your belongings and meet at the rooftop of this building" he ordered.

     Soon enough everyone was ready and waited for the plane on the rooftop, Alex and Austin talked with Noah and some boys, Abbey and Eva talked with the girls of the unit, Kylie and Austin socialised with each other and code 001 was looking at the sky waiting for the planes arrival, suddenly Liam came and joined her "why aren't you with your unit?" she asked, "I think we all now to well why" he answered, "I wonder why Alex hangs out with those boys" code 001 questioned, "it's to do with reputation" Liam looked disappointed at his own answer "is this what all you people worry about?" code 001 asked but wasn't able to get an answer as the plane had arrived. When code 001 got in she examined the seating, there were two rows of seats and each unit had one row, luckily for code 001 the seats faced each other so a group of four could all sit together and talk facing each other, Austin and Kylie sat together at the front, Eva and Abbey sat together facing Alex that had one free spot next to him that code 001 sat in. The flight was overnight but most of the unit kept talking, Alex felt something against his left side and to his surprise, he found code 001 sleeping using him as some sort of support "she's so cute" Abbey whispered when she noticed how peaceful the girl looked "I've never seen her so calm, she's normally so stressed or mad" Eva pointed out, Kylie looked behind her to see what they were talking about "group photo?" Austin asked also joining the conversation "let's do it" Abbey said happily, Kylie got her polaroid out and snapped a quick picture "now we wait, I will show it when we land" she explained, the unit quickly fell asleep well except Alex that took his time admiring the clouds, he looked over to the seats to see Eva and Abbey holding hands as they slept and he guessed Austin and Kylie did the same, suddenly Liam came over and sat next to his feet while leaning against the wall not saying a word "are you ok?" Alex asked genuinely concerned "they literally put me next to the most homophobic person on this plane, what do you think?" Liam replied as he got comfortable on the floor "I'm guessing you're sleeping here" Alex concluded "see, you're quick at figuring things out" Liam teased, Alex blushed at the comment "good night Liam" he forced himself to say. Liam also fell asleep leaving Alex alone with his thoughts again, Alex noticed that Liam was shivering so he put his blanket on him, Liam snuggled next to Alex's legs making him blush but he didn't dare to say anything so with time he also fell asleep.

    Time passed and it was announced from the speakers that the plane was landing soon waking everyone up, Alex and Liam woke up to find Eva smirking as she looked at the two boys "shut up with the ships, you and Abbey held hands all night so for my sake leave us alone" Alex had no patience as he despised mornings "well you can't say much" Eva pointed at Alex's hand that he realised was holding Liam's, he quickly let go and looked around to find
Noah death glaring at him "hey guys, I'm back" Abbey announced when she got back into her seat after going to the bathroom "good morning Alex and apparently Liam" she added "yeah sorry there, my seat partner wasn't the best, to be honest," Liam explained with a nervous chuckle "Abbey can you tell where we are staying this mission?" code 001 asked lightning the atmosphere "oh yeah, we are staying at a private hotel that the project has arranged for us, the rooms are... Liam, Alex, Austin, you and one more boy from Unit.1, then it's me, Eva, Kylie, and two more girls from Unit.1 and then there's another group" Abbey explained to code 001 "why did code 001 get stuck with all the boys?" Eva asked "I'm to prevent fights or conflicts so I was put with the most problematic boys out of all the units" code 001 said not taking her eyes off the two boys that looked at the floor in embarrassment "hello everyone this is your captain speaking and if may look at your window you may notice we have arrived at our destination".