three

"You have to go to school today, Max." Rosa sighed, looking down at her little brother who was screaming. 

They were on their way to his school when he started screaming and Rosa didn't know how to calm him down. Max didn't answer her, he just put his hands over his ears and tried to hide away as he screamed. 

Rosa and Max were getting weird looks and Rosa was a bit scared for Max now, she wanted to calm him down, but she didn't know how. When he was in those moods, it was difficult to calm him down which made Rosa feel like an awful sister. 

Suddenly a car drove slowly beside them and stopped. Rosa tried to see who it was and was suprised to see Luke sitting in the car. 

"Are you alright?" he asked them, but Rosa didn't answer. 

She didn't know what he wanted. He was the most popular boy at school. Why would he care about them? The others would probably just laugh at how pathetic they were.

Before Rosa could say anything, he rushed out of the car and towards Max before silently talking to him. Max whispered something into Luke's ear, making Luke nod and he said something to Max that Rosa couldn't hear.

Max calmed down and Luke asked if he was alright which he nodded to. Luke stood up again and Rosa crossed her arms. 

"How did you do that?" she aksed. 

Luke just chuckled.

"I'm the best. And Max, did you say that you wanted me to drive you to school?" Luke asked. 

Rosa groaned, shaking her head. Why would Luke even offer Max that and why did Max say yes? Everything was just a complete mess.

Max ran over to the passenger side and Luke gave Rosa a smirk before he sat down in the driver seat. Rosa stood awkwardly on the sidewalk with crossed arms. Luke opened the window and tilted his head to the side. 

"Aren't you coming, Rosa?" he aksed, amusement clear in his voice. 

Rosa scoffed and rushed to the back of the nice and black car. How could he even afford this car?

"So Max, how old are you?" Luke asked. Max grinned. 

"Nine." he squealed. 

"I'm a big boy." he stated. 

Luke chuckled lowly, nodding his head. 

"Yeah you are." Luke said, turning on a CD. 

Rosa noticed that it was Panic! At the disco and Rosa couldn't help but smile. Panic! At the disco was a great band, but she didn't really think that Luke was the kind of person to like them though.

It took ten minutes to Max's school and Luke and Rosa were already a bit late to their first class. Rosa was late to class because of Max and she didn't know nor care why Luke was late this morning. He was often late, so it wasn't a suprise.

Max said good bye to Luke and Rosa which they both returned. Luke turned around as he raised an eyebrow at Rosa. 

"You know you can sit in the front?" he asked, but Rosa just scoffed, shaking her head. 

"I'm fine." she stated. 

Luke just shrugged, not really understanding Rosa.

The drive to their school was mostly spent in silence. Luke was constantly trying to find something to talk about, but Rosa would just scoff or roll her eyes so Luke gave up quickly. Rosa wasn't in the mood for Luke, he hadn't been nice to her before and she didn't want him to think she was just another girl that would fall for everything he did. She could hear him sigh and mumble something to himself, but she didn't care.