six

Luke felt someone poking his head and he groaned, trying to turn around and fall asleep again, but the poking wouldn't stop so he opened his right eye only to stare into some brown eyes. He almost screamed when he saw Max grinning at him, but he stayed strong and coughed awkwardly.

Luke felt like shit, his head hurt and he just wanted so sleep more, but he couldn't do that.

"M-max? What are you..." he trailed off when he looked around the house.

 This wasn't his house. He had never been here before, he didn't recognise anything. 

"You slept here last night." Max stated, like it was the most obvious thing. Luke frowned, not really understanding. 

"What? Why?" he asked. Max just shrugged. 

"Dunno, Rosa told me you would sleep on the couch." he answered before he stood up and walked away from Luke.

Luke couldn't ask him another question because he was long gone. Frustrated, Luke stood up from the couch, but regretted it quickly when he felt dizzy. 

"Oh my god." he groaned.

He laid down on the couch again, but it didn't last long before Rosa came into the room.

She stood with her arms crossed and a scowl on her face. Luke didn't remember anything from last night, everything was just a blur. 

"Look who finally woke up." she said to him. Luke rolled his eyes, rubbing his eyes quickly. 

"Why am I here?" he asked. Rosa scoffed. 

"You should be a bit more thankful for me taking you home, because you were drunk as hell, Luke, and you were just going to sleep in the park!".

 Luke just raised an eyebrow at her. 

"So?" he asked. 

"So? Sleeping in the park isn't normal, Luke!" she groaned. 

"I have slept in the park before." he shrugged.

He saw that Rosa was about to ask him something so he stood up, shaking his head. 

"I'm hungry. Do you have food?" he asked, not wanting to talk about it. 

Rosa nodded slowly and Luke rushed to the kitchen. He saw Max sitting with the table, eating some lucky charms so he found the lucky charms and poured it into a bowl, sitting down beside Max. 

"So are you going to school today?" Luke asked him, remembering the last time Max and him talked when Max didn't want to go to school. Max nodded, making Luke smile.

After ten minutes, Rosa came into the kitchen. She was weaing black jeans, an all time low t-shirt and a flannel. Luke thought she looked cute with that outfit, but quickly shook that thought away because he couldn't think like that.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Rosa asked, her eyes locking with Luke's. 

"Are you asking me to walk you to school?" Luke smirked, making Rosa roll her eyes. 

"No." she groaned, but didn't say anything else, so Luke stood up and nodded.

"I'll go if Luke follows me to school too." Max said, crossing his arms. 

Luke started laughing, but Rosa glared at him. 

"What? No! Luke doesn't have to come with us." she muttered. 

"Hey! I want a say in this." Luke said, smirking at Rosa who groaned. 

"Alright, Luke. You don't want to walk with us to school, right?" she asked, a murderous expression evident on her face.