eighteen

When Luke woke up the next day, all he wanted to do was to fall asleep again. His head hurt and he felt like he was going to throw up. But when he noticed the sleeping person beside him, he forgot all about how sick he felt. Luke had his arms wrapped around her and her head rested on his chest. Their feet were tangled and Luke couldn't help but smile.

Rosa looked so beautiful. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was in a small smile. Luke could probably look at her all day, but shook that thought out of his head because he wasn't going to be creepy. 

He just snuggled closer to her and nuzzled his head in the crook of her neck, closing his eyes again. All that happened last night was a big blurr to Luke, but it didn't matter for him now because Rosa was right beside him and that was all that mattered.

When Rosa woke up too, she opened her eyes and stared right into Luke's. He was still very close to her, but didn't want to move because Rosa was too damn comfy to cuddle with. Much better than Britney too. All she wanted to do was to make out with him when they cuddled.

"Good morning." Rosa mumbled. 

Luke smiled, which caused his mouth to brush Rosa's collarbone.

 "Good morning.". 

He noticed the goosebumps forming on her arms. Luke liked having that effect on her, he liked knowing that she felt something too. 

"Did you sleep well?" Luke asked, his eyes never leaving her's. 

"I didn't fall asleep until four am, but when I fell asleep, I slept well." she answered. 

Luke frowned, pulling her even closer to him, if that even was possible. 

"Why didn't you fall asleep before that?" he asked. 

Rosa just gave him a small smile. 

"Too much to think about, you know?" she asked.

The two of them decided to go down to the kitchen and eat some food.

"Where's Max?" Luke asked when he didn't see him anywhere.

"He's sleeping over at a friend's house, but he's probably coming home soon." Rosa answered back, her voice muffled because her head was literally in the frigde on the search for food. 

 She turned around and looked at Luke. 

"Do you want pancakes?" she asked. 

Luke grinned. 

"Sure.".

When the food was ready, Max stomped into the kitchen. He looked at Luke with curious eyes and then at the food. 

"Pancakes!" he squealed, running over to a chair right beside Luke.

"Did you have fun with your friends?" Rosa asked, handing him a pancake, pouring maple syrup over it.

"Yeah." Max nodded before turning to Luke. 

"What's he doing here this early?" he asked. L

uke and Rosa locked eyes nervously. 

"Well, I just came here now because I wanted to hang out with you two." Luke lied. 

Max eyes widened. 

"Really? Do you want to hang out with me too?" he asked happily. 

"Of course!" Luke said.

Luke's phone was plinging all the time and he had ignored it for a while, but got sick of all the messages that was coming so he picked his phone up and groaned. He had a lot of messages from Britney, Calum and Michael. He decided to check Calum and Michael's messaged first, because Britney sent him boring messages all the time.