ten

Luke left the house just before Rosa and Max woke up. He wasn't sure how to feel about Rosa knowing that he had problems at home. He didn't want anyone to know. 

It had gone a couple of days since she saw him and told him to sleep on her couch and he had ignored her, just like she did to him. 

Nothing had changed, but Luke kind of felt sad about it. He actually did like to talk to Rosa, she didn't put up with his bullshit and she was honest, which was nice.

Today was the day of the prom and Luke wanted to roll his eyes and facepalm himself over every girl and boy that came over to him and told him he was cool because he would bring alcohol to the prom. It wasn't cool and he would probably get caught, but he didn't care.

Britney was forcing him to wear a suit with a blue tie that matched her dress. Luke felt that it was too cliché, but he didn't say anything about it. 

When he walked into sociology class, he saw Rosa with the window. He was debating on sitting close to her or not, but decided to sit behind her. 

She didn't notice him, too busy with her phone and music. She was wearing black skinny jeans, a pink floyd top and a leather jacket. Her hair was in a bun and Luke couldn't help but smile, she was beautiful.

He noticed that she was doodling and he chuckled softly when he saw the little flower. Suddenly a girl rushed into the class room and sat beside Rosa. He noticed that Rosa rolled her eyes, but gave her a fake smile. Luke had seen that girl before, he thought she was one of them who always tried to talk to Britney. Emily? Emma? Something like that.

"Hi Emma." Rosa mumbled.

Luke smiled to himself, feeling proud that he knew her name. 

"Rosa! Oh my god, Luke are so totally going to get drunk and give alcohol to people. I think it will be even better than last year! Are you coming?" she asked. 

Luke rolled his eyes when he heard her talk about him. 

"Emma, you do realise that Luke is sitting right behind you?" Rosa asked, not even looking at him. 

Luke raised an eyebrow, he didn't think she noticed him when he walked in.

Emma turned around and locked eyes with Luke. Her brown eyes widened and Luke just gave her a smile which made her blush. It was how every girl acted around him, well beside Rosa who rolled her eyes whenever he gave her his signature smile.

"Anyways, you're coming right? It will be so fun!" she squealed to Rosa. 

Luke was a bit curious too, so he just listened to their converstation. 

"Yeah, I'm going with Ashton." she muttered. 

Luke felt his muscles tense when he heard that she was going with Ashton. Had she lied when she told Luke that they weren't a couple? Why was Luke even feeling angry about that? He had Britney, why did he care about Rosa?

The teacher came in quickly after that, but Luke couldn't stop thinking about Rosa. He just didn't like the thought of Rosa going to the prom with Ashton for some weird reason.

"I'm going to give back your tests today. Some of you did great, but some didn't do that great." the teacher told them as he walked over to people and handed out the tests. Luke was a bit nervous, because when we had this test, he had a bad day. Luke often got A's and B's, but felt like this test would go really bad.

When the teacher came over to Luke, the teacher gave him a sad look. Luke's hands were shaking as he grabbed the paper and turned it to the last page where he saw an F. Luke's eyes widened and he wanted to throw away the paper as quickly as possible. He hadn't gotten F before, sure he had gotten some C's, but never F.