thirty

Rosa enjoyed every second spent with Luke. It was amazing how he could make her enjoy even the little things like just sitting on a bench with him or just walk with him to the classes. She loved hearing his voice, but she always loved how comfortable they were together. They didn't need to talk all the time, they could be silent, but still show that they were there for each other. 

Luke was this kind of person Rosa couldn't get tired of hanging out with. She could be with him every day, but still not get enough of him. He helped her and she helped him and it was nice having someone like that in your life. It was kind of weird that they ended up being this depended on each other when they had been ignoring each other for two years before that.

Two years ago, they did know who the other was, but they never talked to each other nor did they think they ever would. Secret glances was sometime thrown in the hall when the other didn't notice, but other than that, they didn't aknowledge each other.

But Rosa couldn't understand how she coped with life before Luke. Well, she didn't really. She was this person who had just Ashton to depend on and she didn't like to do much. She was never actually fully happy and she felt like a bother to everyone around her, but now? It was different now and Rosa couldn't be more happy than she was now.

She couldn't really tell her favorite moment with Luke though, because just when she had found her favorite moment he suprised her and made her get another favorite moment with him.

But she swear to got that cuddling with Luke was literally one of the best things ever. They were building a fort and Luke had been whiny because he couldn't really do it without Rosa's help and when Rosa started helping he muttered things about him wanting to do it alone because he wanted to be a gentleman. 

Rosa just rolled her eyes at the dorky, six feet tall boy in front of her and threw a pillow on him. They both wanted to be done with the fort so they could start cuddling already.

Luke was strong, Rosa admired that about him. He always put on a smile and tried to see the positive things after a bad day just like today when his mother was in hospital and she wouldn't see how much she worried Luke.  Like now, Luke was just laughing at the fact that Rosa hit him right in the nose with the pillow and he couldn't even control his laughter as he fell to the floor and hugged his stomach.

It was a beautiful sight and Rosa laughed too because Luke's laugh was like that. Whenever you heard it, you couldn't not laugh because it was contagious and cute. But it wasn't just the laugh that was cute, it was how he scrunched up his nose and wrinkled his eyes while he showed off his beautiful white teeth.

Rosa decided to build the fort because Luke was just laughing all the time and when she was finally done, Luke crawled into it and laid down on a pillow, opening his arms to Rosa and she couldn't start describing how happy he made her feel when he did stuff like that. It made her realize that someone cared about her, it made her realize that she wasn't alone and that she was safe. 

The huge grin on Luke's face never left when Rosa laid down in his arms, in fact it just widened if that was possible and Rosa felt special, loved and just lucky in general. 

"I love you." he whispered, his hands making their way to her forehead to push away some of her hairstrands that were in the way. 

"You're so beautiful." he then whispered and Rosa's heart fluttered.

He made her believe that maybe she was beautiful and she hadn't felt like that before.

"I love you too, Luke." Rosa whispered, wanting him to hear it, wanting him to feel just as special as she felt. 

He snuggled closer to her and nuzzled his head in the crook of her neck, leaving small kisses there and it tickled, but Rosa didn't care. It just felt perfect and she put her hands in his hair, playing with his blonde locks.