twenty four

Luke drove Rosa home when they came home from Los Angeles. The trip had been funny even though they were there for only three days. They got to do a lot of shopping, park visitings and eating. The best thing about the trip was that Luke finally told Rosa that he didn't want to be just friends with her. He told her that he would break up with Britney.

Ashton and Max were standing out in front of Rosa's house and she waved to them. Luke chuckled, putting some sunglasses on and followed Rosa out of the car. Rosa forgot all about her suitcase as she ran to Max and hugged him. 

"Have you been a good boy?" she asked him as he wrapped his arms around her. 

"Yeah! Right Ash?" Max squealed. 

Ashton nodded his head.

Luke came with Rosa's suitcase and stood beside her as she hugged Ashton too. 

"Thanks for watching him, you're the best Ash." she smiled. 

Ashton giggled. 

"It was three days, Rosa." he stated. Rosa rolled her eyes playfully. "But still!".

She felt Luke's arms wrap around her waist and he leaned his head on her shoulder. 

"What happened to the two of you on the trip?" Ashton teased, staring at the two of them.

Luke quietly chuckled, but didn't say anything and Rosa felt her cheeks heat up. 

"Shut up, Ashton." she groaned.

"Do you want to come in with us, Luke?" Rosa asked when Ashton and Max walked into the house.

Luke just looked down. 

"Uhm no, I have to go home and check on mum." he explained. 

Rosa nodded, walking over to him so she could wrap her arms around his neck. Luke started smiling as she pulled him closer to her. He leaned his forehead against her's. 

"I'll see you tomorrow at school, right?" she asked, pecking his lips. 

"Of course, you're not getting rid of me." he giggled. 

Luke's giggles were the cutest things ever. 

"That's good." she smiled.

Luke's lips found their ways to her neck as he started leaving small kisses there before his lips trailed up to her jaw and then her mouth. His lips tasted like mint and Rosa swore that kissing him just got better everytime they kissed. 

His lips were soft and warm and when his tongue came in contact with her tongue, she let out a gasp. Luke smirked into the kiss. Rosa tugged at his hair, making him moan. His hands were placed on her hips and his forehead was leaning against her forehead. 

When they were out of breath, they both pulled away. Luke's lips were swollen and his hair in a mess,  but he still looked handsome.

"I'll see you later." he winked, pecking her lips one last time before he walked into his car again. 

Rosa still stood there and stared at him as he waved and drove away. 

Ashton stood in the hall when she came in, arms crossed and a huge smirk on his face. 

"So still nothing happening between you and Luke?". 

Rosa felt her cheeks heat up and she hid her face in her hands. 

"Ashton, please!" she complained, giving him a playfull shove. 

"I was just kidding, but seriously it looks like you're happy, that's all I want for you." he smiled, hugging Rosa.