seven

It was late at night, Max was sleeping, but Rosa couldn't sleep. It was Saturday tomorrow so it wasn't the end of the world if she didn't fall asleep at once tonight. Her head was just a mess and she didn't know how to stop overthink everything. 

The worst part was that she couldn't get Luke out of her head. Why was she even thinking about him? He was way out of her leauge and besides Rosa knew nothing good would come out of her thinking about him.

It was hard though, to get him out of her head. His blue eyes that always lit up whenever he spoke, the way he ran a hand through his hair often or the way he just spoke with that beautiful voice of his. 

Rosa knew she shouldn't think that about him, but she couldn't stop it. Maybe it was too late now and she had been eating too much chocolate to think straight, she didn't even know anymore.. Luke was always trying to tease her too and she found it annoying, but she kind of liked it too. It was complicated and she didn't know if she wanted to be friends with Luke or not.

Suddenly she heard something, making her paranoid. It was a knock, but who would knock at two am? She sighed when the knocking didn't stop and started walking to her window because it was where she heard the light knocking. 

Rosa's room was in the first floor, which meant that it wasn't impossible that a person could stand right outside her window. It was a really creepy thought and Rosa tried to think about something else.

She found a bat that was Max's and slowly made her way to the window. If it was some thief or something, she didn't know what to do. She opened the curtains slowly and almost screamed when she saw that it was indeed standing a tall person outside of her window. 

He was wearing all black, but she dropped the bat when she got a better look at him. He was also wearing a beanie and had an amused smile on his face. 

"Luke!" she whined, opening the window for him.

"Hi Rosa!" Luke smirked, jumping into the window. 

"What are you doing here?" she asked, crossing her arms. 

Luke did the same, his smirk growing bigger. 

"I was bored and couldn't sleep." he shrugged. Rosa rolled her eyes. 

"So why did you choose to come here?". 

"I don't know." Luke mumbled, tugging at his shirtsleeves nervously. 

 Rosa raised an eyebrow at him, but shrugged. 

"Okay?" she asked, not sure what to say. 

Luke awkwardly nodded. 

"Maybe this was a bad idea.. I'm sorry, I'll leave." Luke sighed, making his way to the window again.

Rosa didn't know what to do, should she say that he could stay or just let him leave? Before her mind could think about it, her mouth already protested. 

"No, Luke. It's okay, you don't have to leave.". 

Rosa didn't even know why she said that, but Luke turned around and a small smile played on his lips. 

"Really?" he asked. 

"I guess so." Rosa mumbled.

Luke walked over to her bed, looking around her room. It wasn't messy, Rosa loved having everything cleaned. 

"Did I wake you up?" Luke asked. Rosa shook her head. 

"No, I couldn't sleep either.". 

"Oh." Luke replied.