twenty one

"Luke?" Rosa asked, suprised and confused to why he was standing outside her house on a Saturday night with a basket full of candy and blankets.

Max was currently sleeping so she was sort of alone. 

"Hey." he grinned, not even bothering to wait for her to say it was okay that he came in, he just walked straight in. 

"Why are you here?" she asked, crossing her arms as she started at the six feet tall blonde boy. 

"Why are you ignoring me?" he fired back.

Rosa sighed loudly, avoiding eye contact with Luke. It wasn't like that, she just.. She was scared because she was getting feelings for him and he had a girlfriend. She had been avoiding him because she didn't want to get more feelings, she just wanted them to disappear, but it was hard. 

Luke was always so sweet and nice to her and he was handsome. Rosa was always thinking of him and got those feelings inside of her that she knew wasn't clever of her to feel when he had a girlfriend. She had kissed him, held hands with him and cuddled with him and knew that she had feelings that she was afraid to admit. She liked him, she did and she shouldn't like him like that.

Rosa didn't even know why he would kiss her when he had a girlfriend, but it didn't seem like he was going to break up with her and Rosa wasn't going to be the girl he cheated on his girlfriend with, even though she kind of was already. She had been since the first time they kissed.

"I'm not avoiding you." she lied, giving him a fake smile. 

Luke's eyes studied her own and he probably knew she lied, but she didn't know what to say. She was afraid to get hurt or rejected and she was just scared generally. 

"Bullshit." Luke muttered, shaking his head. 

He didn't have any hair products in his hair now and he looked beautiful with his hair down. He was also wearing sweatpants and a rolling stones t-shirt.

"I.." she began, but didn't know what to say so she stayed quiet.

Luke stared at her for some seconds and groaned. 

"Is it because I held your hand when we watched that movie? Shouldn't I do that? Did I do something wrong?" Luke asked, looking nervous and a bit sad. 

Rosa shook her head quickly. 

"N-no. I just.. I don't know, Luke." she stuttered. 

"I hate it when you ignore me." he muttered, frowning. 

Rosa hated when he frowned because he looked so damn sad and Rosa just wanted to wrap her arms around him and hug him.

"I'm sorry, Luke. It's just confusing." she muttered. 

Luke still frowned and Rosa sighed, walking over to him and wrapping her arms around him. 

She couldn't help it. He set down the basket and wrapped his arms around her too, leaning his head on her shoulder. 

"I'm sorry." Luke muttered slowly after some seconds. 

Rosa breathed in his cologne and felt the butterflies again. 

"I am making this complicated and confusing." he sighed, running a hand through his hair as he still leaned his head on her shoulder. 

His lips brushed her collarbone, making it even harder for Rosa to stop her feelings for Luke. 

"It's okay, Luke." Rosa lied, even though it kind of wasn't because he was making Rosa get feelings for him when he was together with Britney. 

He was kind of playing around with her feelings.