Attractive

I walked to the secretary with my heart racing scared if I will get the job or not. "Hi, um I'm here to talk to M-Mr. Martinez. I-Israel Martinez" I said  nervously, trying to stop my self from running away and shaking badly. "Yes" as she rolled her eyes. "This way please" she said wishing that she could just go home already.

She knocked twice waiting for an answer. And about 10 seconds later we heard a deep voice telling us to come in. Sending shivers down my spin. We walked in and he looked at the secretary waiting for here to tell him who I was."This is..." the secretary looked at me waiting for me to say my name. "Oh, right" I said realizing what she was trying to tell me. "It's Zayla Beck" I said with a fake smile that I think everyone knew was fake. "Can we make this quick, I have a meeting to get to and I don't have time for none of this none since crap" he said with a annoyed face.

I sat in front of his desk for about 2 minutes in silence waiting as he took a call that interrupted our meeting that we just got into. "Okay. Thank you, okay by" he said slamming the phone shut as it and he startled me. "Okay, were we're we?" He said as if he was never paying attention in the first place. "Um, you were asking me why I wanted this job" I said innocently. "Right. So?" He said waiting for me to answer.

He made me nervous because I felt like he would think that I'm useless and don't deserve this job, but he made me also feel even more nervous because of how attractive he was. He had muscular shoulders and arms, that made it noticeable he worked out, and you could tell that he had tattoos that ran through both arm sleeves up to his neck and down to his knuckles, his hair was black and slicked back, and his eyes were light blue and shaped just right for an attractive man. He had a jaw line that you just would think it should be in your dreams on an attractive guy, and his skin was gold, a beautiful gold.

I sat straight and talk pushing all my thoughts about this attractive man out of my mind, and I spoked. "I want this job because I feel like I can accomplish more than what other people think I can accomplish."

We talked for about half an hour, and he seemed very interested. But something didn't seem right from what he said. "Listen, your very bright beautiful young girl, but I don't think you should take this job." He said to me with a straight face as if he didn't care. "W-what do you mean?" I said with a frown on my face looking confused. It was like he was hiding something from me, like he didn't want to give me this job for a reason. "It's for the best, trust me."

I stood up and walked away, trying to keep my head low so he didn't see I was finna cry.
———————————————————
I sat on the couch watching all of "The Kissing Booth" and eating ice cream washing all of my sadness away. Something told me to look in my bag, and I did, to realize that I forgot my paper that had my address, phone number, E-mail, and everything on it. I realized that I left it on Mr. Martinez's desk. I brushed it off because I mean why would he need it anyways, since it was "for the best" that I didn't take the job.

I got in bed after taking a shower and brushing my teeth, as I laid in bed looking at the dark roof Israel Martinez caught my attention in my head. All I could think about is how attractive he was and how deep his voice was, and how it send shivers down my spine when he spoke. I couldn't get him off my mind, and I didn't know why I couldn't.

I tossed over shutting my eyes tight trying to get him out of my head, but he managed to still stay in my head. I tossed over again to still see him in my head. I laid on my back and opened my eyes widen to realize that I like someone that was extremely attractive, and that I only talked to for about 40 minutes.