Decisions

It's been 2 months and 3 weeks and I came from the doctors, they said I was 15 weeks pregnant, and I would have to come back the next following week to find out the gender of the baby. I had a lump in my stomach that was visible. I asked Israel if he could come and he decided to come. Lately he's been treating me just right ever since the argument, I haven't been really communicating with him. But I thought I still needed to collect myself from everything, but really I didn't.

We went to get a bite to eat, which I didn't really eat anything ever since I've been pregnant, and then we went to pick out baby things. After that, he dropped me off at home and stopped me before I got out. "Zayla wait. I want to be here with you and our baby, so please don't leave me, don't walk out my life like everyone has." He began to have small tears running down his face. "I was hesitant to do that. But then I realized that we both can't live without each other." I took him in my arms hugging him as tight as I could.

We walked in side and I was extremely tired. "I need to lie down, I didn't get sleep at all last night. I've been sick, throwing up." I walked slowly to the kitchen table, holding my stomach and forehead. "Let me lie you down then." He grabbed my hand and guided me to the bedroom, keeping the other hand on my back so I didn't fall.

He laid me down on the bed putting a blanket on me. "Stay." I whispered to him softly, taking his hand into mine. "As you wish." A small smile appeared on his face, as he slowly laid down next to me. I could tell he's been waiting for this day for a while now.

"I have decided when our little girl Arianna comes, you should move in with me." He brushed his hand across my cheek. "And who thinks it's a girl and why should I move in with you?" I chuckled at the joke that I thought was one. "I just want to feel like a family and I want both of my princesses to be safe, I don't want anything to happen to you guys." He rubbed his hands against my stomach. "Arianna. I love it. But I know for sure it's a boy, and I'd love for his name to be Zee. A basic name, plus I've always loved that name since I was a little girl." I looked at the roof, slowly closing my eyes.

He continued rubbing my stomach. "I love the name Zee. But there's simply no reason for you to have boy names, it's a girl, I can feel it." He let out a sigh. I was fast asleep, exhausted.
——————

Israel's POV:
I was completely in love this girl, and I was happy to have her child, just not right now, but I took her advice and I need to get over it and move on. And I have. I looked over to her and she looked peaceful and beautiful as ever, fast asleep. I loved every ounce of her and her body, pregnant or not. She was my queen, my love, my life, my everything. And I wanted her to know that.

She made me feel safe and happy, I don't know how she does it but she does. I've never felt this way about anyone until I meet her.

I got up slowly, and headed towards the kitchen, I decided to watch a little bit of tv since there was really nothing to do. I looked at the local news to see that they were talking about me and Zayla, basically saying were are the two couples at now? Everyone knew that we were a thing now since we've been everywhere.

I began to get tired after 20 minutes into the tv. I went to to and lie down, she was still in the same position. I laid there for 5 minutes and my eyes slowly closing. She started to move from side to side, I turned over and she starts to sweat. "No, no." She began to mumble. "Zayla." I whispered to her softly she wake her up. "NO, PLEASE NO!" She began to yell still tossing and turning. "Zayla, wake up." I began to lightly shake and tap her. She woke up gasping for air. "Don't leave me please." She began to cry in my arms holding me tight. "Shhh, it's okay I'm right here, I will never leave you Zayla, never." I held her tight in my arms and we both fell fast to sleep.
——————

Zayla's POV:
It was bright and early and I turned over to an empty bed, that was the best sleep I'd had in months. I guess it was because Israel was next to me holding me in his arms. I got out of bed slowly, I felt sick to my stomach. I rushed towards the bathroom, throwing up in the toilet. "You don't look to good Zayla." Israel said bending down next to me holding my hair, and rubbing my back. "I know, it all started after we came home, I haven't been feeling well." I laid the back of my head against his chest.

"If things get worse, then we can tell the doctors about it when we get to know the gender of the baby next Tuesday." He smiled kissing my head. "Okay." I sighed.
——————

Days went by, and I was slowly getting sick and slowly getting better. I didn't know if it was part of the whole baby thing or what, but it wasn't my thing. We were meeting the doctors tomorrow to find out the babies gender. But Israel's parents wanted to come and visit today, to see how we're doing. We decided to go over Israel's house. "We have to go now, my parents said they will be there between 30 and 25 minutes." He rushed me into the car. We wasn't far from Israel's house, between 20 or 15 minutes away.

We were less than 5 minutes away and his parents called saying they will be there in less then 15 minutes. "Okay, bye." He hanged up looking at me. "I have to tell you something." He took my hand in his. "Okay." I looked him in the eye worriedly. "I've decided that I wasn't going to be paying for your rent anymore, I want you moving in with me permanently." He let go of my hand holding the steering wheel. "What, Israel. I thought we've discussed this, you can't make any decisions for me. I'm old enough to decide what I do with my life, you don't." I sighed.

I was upset, but at the same time I knew at some point I had to make a decision, and we all knew what it was. "Don't be upset with me, I just want what's best for both of us." He tried grabbing my hand, but I moved mines away as fast. I was upset because I still wanted time, I knew the decision I was going to make, but I want time, but he kept moving to fast with everything. "Your moving to fast Israel." I said not wanting to lock eyes with him. That was the last word I said to him throughout the whole ride to his house.